Victor 2500 Fruit Fly Trap uploaded by sara w.

BY VICTOR

Prevents Files from Breeding & Multiplying. Ready-to-Use. Fast-Acting Terro Fruit Fly Trap is designed to lure adult fruit flies, using a special non-toxic food-based liquid lure.  Flies that enter the trap can t escape to continue breeding.  Traps are most effective when placed near breeding sites. see more...

• Does it work?? Where can I find it? Hate those little pests.3 Answers
  • Does this product work for fruit flies? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? My house is INFESTED with fruit flies...2 Answers
Alex M.
These are great! work like nothing else I have found! I have tried making my own stuff and buying products at the store- nothing worked until I found this. they aren't cheap for fly traps- but definitely worth it if you cant get rid of fruit flies. I would recommend this product!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
These work really well! We've used them in the past and they get the job done. Reasonably priced too. We don't really get them anymore, a time something starts to get bad we throw it to the pig so it doesn't tend to sit like it use to. Can easily make one with a funnel (or piece of paper snapped into a funnel) inside a jar with a piece of old fruit in it if you want to save money but these aren't as gross looking and more discrete.
sara w.
Tampa, FL
This is definitely working so far, I do however wish they worked faster. In about 4 days I have noticed a third less than there were. These fruit flies majorly suck.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Whoever invented this is a genius! I looked online everywhere and tried weird methods to get rid of a pesky fruit fly problem in my kitchenuntil I came across this. After day 1 I hardly see any of them left. I like the design it can be kept on my counter and looks like a home deco item.
Alexis B.
Manhattan, KS
I just got done telling a co-worker to buy these! I have tried all of the tricks to get rid of fruit flies, and this is truly the best method. Plus, you get the satisfaction of holding them up to a light and seeing all of the little flies you have trapped in there.. Bye flies!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Oh my word the struggle of a fruit fly investation. so something about fruit flies is they lay their eggs anywhere and everywhere possibly in your sink drain on your counters , food anywhere!!! They are also horrible to try and eridicate because once you get rid of some the babies hatch These traps are the best thing ever to getting rid of fruit flies! It attracts, traps and kills!
amanda b.
Amelia, OH
I love this product I have tried everything and this is the only product that works. I use Terro for all my in home bug and fly issues and they have not failed me since. Also the price is right. I for sure would be this product again and most certainly recommend it!!
Amber W.
Murray, UT
This trap worked semi well for me! It caught about half the fruit flys but not all unfortunately :/ I noticed it works better if you put some balsamic vinegar inside.
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
We love fruit in our house and we don't care for it being put in the fridge because my husband and I have sensitive teeth. This fruit trap really helps keep the fruit flies away when we leave our fruit out over a period of time.
Brittany B.
These worked pretty good for me, they probably rid about 75% of them. I'm jot sure if it has to do with the shape or structure of it they come up and fly back away after a minute. But for the price and the fact 3/4 were taken care I would definitely recommend them.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
How long before replacing it.!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it work?? Where can I find it? Hate those little pests.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Does this product work for fruit flies?
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Has anyone used this? Does it work?
Brittany B.
Paris, KY
Are these any good? My house is INFESTED with fruit flies right now and we have no idea where they came from.