BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Anna C.
Anna C.
San Ysidro, CA
This hand and body cream is the best product I have used in my life, It smells amazing
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
I would love to try this and smell the fragrance of it and see how smooth it feels
jacquelin h.
jacquelin h.
Saucier, MS
Love their lotions they have always been my favorite love the smell and everything
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
I love this lotion! It smells amazing and makes your skin incredibly soft!!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like the ultra moisturizing lotions from Victoria Secret. When I have dry skin I just put a little of this on and I'm good as new in no time at all.
Cora P.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product! it has a great smell! deffintly recommend to anyone lookign for a mellow flowery smell!
Rell B.
Rell B.
I'm not a fan of anything that have a flowery smell to them because everything I ever tried with flowers in them always smell bad to me and the scent didn't impress me
Jarai L.
Jarai L.
New Castle, DE
Everything beauty out of Victoria secret is awesome! It feels amazing on your skin and the scent is nice as well. Definitely a must to have in your beauty stock.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Victoira's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream is great! It moisturizes very well makes your skin feel silky smooth and it smells great which is an awesome plus. If you haven't tried Victoira's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream you don't know what your missing. Try some and you'll love the results you get.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News , VA
Such an amazing moisturizing product from Victoria's Secret. Love love love the scent and application goes on smooth and doesn't stick as bad.