Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

Victoria´s Scret Body creams are just scent, it doesn't moisturize your skin. Is a cream prefume, but I love the scent.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this!! I use a lot of VS products and this is by far one of my favorites! Definitely wanna stick up on this one
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Anaheim, CA

I really liked it smells great when applied it doesn't leave the skin feeling weird or stick like some moisturizer do.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

It's great, it leaves you very soft skin hydrated and has a delicious aroma and its price is not bought with benefits
Flavia F.
Flavia F.
Arlington, VA

This is one of the oldest and one of the best fragrances of Victorias secret that I know, it's delicate and feminine
Faustina B.
Faustina B.
Tempe, AZ

I like how my hands feel and smell, at every use. I purchased it at the Tempe Market Place location. It very gentle.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Sunbury, PA

I love anything from Victoria secrets it smells so good and works so well. It makes my skin so soft. I love it.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.

tiene muy buen olor me encanta! Esta fórmula loción tiene una sensación de lujo en la piel y aumenta la humeda
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Prospect Heights, IL

No so much on the moisturizing side but I love the smell and feel of it!!! I love all Victoria secret products
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Sevierville, TN

The smell is AWESOME. It soaks into the skin super fast. It's all around amazing. I recommend it to everyone.

Join Now