Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

It's great, it leaves you very soft skin hydrated and has a delicious aroma and its price is not bought with benefits
Flavia F.
Flavia F.
Arlington, VA

This is one of the oldest and one of the best fragrances of Victorias secret that I know, it's delicate and feminine
Faustina B.
Faustina B.
Tucson, AZ

I like how my hands feel and smell, at every use. I purchased it at the Tempe Market Place location. It very gentle.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Sunbury, PA

I love anything from Victoria secrets it smells so good and works so well. It makes my skin so soft. I love it.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Miami, Fl

tiene muy buen olor me encanta! Esta fórmula loción tiene una sensación de lujo en la piel y aumenta la humeda
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Prospect Heights, IL

No so much on the moisturizing side but I love the smell and feel of it!!! I love all Victoria secret products
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Sevierville, TN

The smell is AWESOME. It soaks into the skin super fast. It's all around amazing. I recommend it to everyone.
Me'lisa M.
Me'lisa M.
Peoria, IL

I love this smell and very moisturizing... Definitely try it.Victoria secret always has great scentedlotions
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
South Boston, VA

Love love! Great scents and super soft! Long lasting! And scent is a nice strong scent that is noticeable
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

Love this product any fragrance.. All smells good and great lotions and body sprays.. Highly recommended

Join Now