Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Miramar, Fl

The smell is a little strong for me, but that is just a personal opinion. Aside from that the consistency of the product is great!
Meli A.
Meli A.
El Monte

Great for both hands and body! It has an amazing smell and it isn't as pricey as other lotions Victoria secret offers. Great buy!
Kaylyn A.
Kaylyn A.
Orlando, FL

To die for! The scent leaves me feeling refreshed and my skin feels one hundred percent softer after I use it and lasts all day.
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
Danbury, CT

VICTORIOS SECRET IT THE BEST THE LOTION UGH ITS THE BEST BECAUSE IT LEAVE YOUR SKIN SOFT AND YOU CAN FELL THE FRESH OF YOUR SKIN
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.

Personally I love Victoria secret products,this one specifically is one of my favorites..I carry it it in my purse all the time
Juliet Y.
Juliet Y.
Sanger, Ca

Victorias secret is one of my other body lotions i love to put on! My body smells so good and stays on for a pretty long time.
Bruna J.
Bruna J.
Novo Hamburgo, RS

It smells really good, but i don't think it hidratates the skin as well as other brands. I use it just becouse of it's smell.
Ashnaa J.
Ashnaa J.
Brampton, ON

Not for everyday purpose! but it's a good product to defiantly walk around with in ur purse to moisturize throughout the day
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Moorpark, CA

Smells really good but if I have a headache I can't use this at all because it makes me dizzy. I absolutely love it though.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Irvine, KY

The fragrance is amazing! I have always been a fan of any Victoria's Secret products. They make me feel like a goddess!

Join Now