BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Faustina B.
Faustina B.
Tucson, AZ
I like how my hands feel and smell, at every use. I purchased it at the Tempe Market Place location. It very gentle.
Flavia F.
Flavia F.
Seattle, WA
This is one of the oldest and one of the best fragrances of Victorias secret that I know, it's delicate and feminine
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Sunbury, PA
I love anything from Victoria secrets it smells so good and works so well. It makes my skin so soft. I love it.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Prospect Heights, IL
No so much on the moisturizing side but I love the smell and feel of it!!! I love all Victoria secret products
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
tiene muy buen olor me encanta! Esta fórmula loción tiene una sensación de lujo en la piel y aumenta la humeda
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Sevierville, TN
The smell is AWESOME. It soaks into the skin super fast. It's all around amazing. I recommend it to everyone.
Me'lisa M.
Me'lisa M.
Peoria, IL
I love this smell and very moisturizing... Definitely try it.Victoria secret always has great scentedlotions
Nikole H.
Nikole H.
South Boston, VA
Love love! Great scents and super soft! Long lasting! And scent is a nice strong scent that is noticeable
Kayti K.
Kayti K.
Lindsey, OH
This lotion smells amazing and deeply moisturizes your skin. I would absolutely recommend it for anyone.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Love this product any fragrance.. All smells good and great lotions and body sprays.. Highly recommended