Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
Danbury, CT

VICTORIOS SECRET IT THE BEST THE LOTION UGH ITS THE BEST BECAUSE IT LEAVE YOUR SKIN SOFT AND YOU CAN FELL THE FRESH OF YOUR SKIN
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.

Personally I love Victoria secret products,this one specifically is one of my favorites..I carry it it in my purse all the time
Juliet Y.
Juliet Y.
Sanger, Ca

Victorias secret is one of my other body lotions i love to put on! My body smells so good and stays on for a pretty long time.
Bruna J.
Bruna J.
Novo Hamburgo, RS

It smells really good, but i don't think it hidratates the skin as well as other brands. I use it just becouse of it's smell.
Ashnaa J.
Ashnaa J.
Brampton, ON

Not for everyday purpose! but it's a good product to defiantly walk around with in ur purse to moisturize throughout the day
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Moorpark, CA

Smells really good but if I have a headache I can't use this at all because it makes me dizzy. I absolutely love it though.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Irvine, KY

The fragrance is amazing! I have always been a fan of any Victoria's Secret products. They make me feel like a goddess!
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

Victoria´s Scret Body creams are just scent, it doesn't moisturize your skin. Is a cream prefume, but I love the scent.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this!! I use a lot of VS products and this is by far one of my favorites! Definitely wanna stick up on this one
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Anaheim, CA

I really liked it smells great when applied it doesn't leave the skin feeling weird or stick like some moisturizer do.

Join Now