BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Barbara G.
It's great, it leaves you very soft skin hydrated and has a delicious aroma and its price is not bought with benefits
Faustina B.
Tucson, AZ
I like how my hands feel and smell, at every use. I purchased it at the Tempe Market Place location. It very gentle.
Brenda V.
Prospect Heights, IL
No so much on the moisturizing side but I love the smell and feel of it!!! I love all Victoria secret products
Hailey B.
Sunbury, PA
I love anything from Victoria secrets it smells so good and works so well. It makes my skin so soft. I love it.
VE-1120654Maria H.
tiene muy buen olor me encanta! Esta fórmula loción tiene una sensación de lujo en la piel y aumenta la humeda
Ashton M.
sevierville, TN
The smell is AWESOME. It soaks into the skin super fast. It's all around amazing. I recommend it to everyone.
Ashley K.
Phoenix
It smells so good and it feels really good against your skin as well. I completely recommend this to everyone
Me'lisa M.
Peoria, IL
I love this smell and very moisturizing... Definitely try it.Victoria secret always has great scentedlotions
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Love this product any fragrance.. All smells good and great lotions and body sprays.. Highly recommended
Kayti K.
Lindsey, OH
This lotion smells amazing and deeply moisturizes your skin. I would absolutely recommend it for anyone.