BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL
Very nice smell of roses. Not too much but just right. Leaves skin feeling soft. The texture of the product is not sticky or too dry
Katarina M.
San Antonio, TX
Gosh it makes my hands so soft and smooth. a definite must have! i live this lotion so much because it also makes my skin feel great
Brandie W.
I absolutely love this product. The smell is so intoxicating, the feeling as if you're body has never been damaged by weathered skin.
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is a little strong for me, but that is just a personal opinion. Aside from that the consistency of the product is great!
Arianna B.
Danbury, CT
VICTORIOS SECRET IT THE BEST THE LOTION UGH ITS THE BEST BECAUSE IT LEAVE YOUR SKIN SOFT AND YOU CAN FELL THE FRESH OF YOUR SKIN
Meli A.
El Monte
Great for both hands and body! It has an amazing smell and it isn't as pricey as other lotions Victoria secret offers. Great buy!
Kaylyn A.
Orlando, FL
To die for! The scent leaves me feeling refreshed and my skin feels one hundred percent softer after I use it and lasts all day.
Juliet Y.
Sanger, Ca
Victorias secret is one of my other body lotions i love to put on! My body smells so good and stays on for a pretty long time.
Cynthia A.
Personally I love Victoria secret products,this one specifically is one of my favorites..I carry it it in my purse all the time
Yesenia B.
Moorpark, CA
Smells really good but if I have a headache I can't use this at all because it makes me dizzy. I absolutely love it though.