Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Casandra A.
Casandra A.

Smells so good! I love giving these as gifts because they're priced so good and everyone loves the scent of these! They're so.m addicting!
Karoline Aparecida Vieira S.
Karoline Aparecida Vieira S.
Guarapuava

muito muit muito bom, o creme deixa a mão muito macia e hidratado, o creme é de uma testura muito agradaveel, comprei e não me arrependi
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL

Any of the Victoria's Secret moisturizers are great but this one has such a light and non overpowering scent like some of the others.
Mabel B.
Mabel B.
Huaquillas

Tiene un olor muy agradable que perdura me encanta me deja la piel y manos suaves y con un rico aroma definitivamente lo recomiendo:)
Brandie W.
Brandie W.

I absolutely love this product. The smell is so intoxicating, the feeling as if you're body has never been damaged by weathered skin.
Katarina M.
Katarina M.
San Antonio, TX

Gosh it makes my hands so soft and smooth. a definite must have! i live this lotion so much because it also makes my skin feel great
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Palmetto, FL

Very nice smell of roses. Not too much but just right. Leaves skin feeling soft. The texture of the product is not sticky or too dry
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL

The smell is a little strong for me, but that is just a personal opinion. Aside from that the consistency of the product is great!
Meli A.
Meli A.
El Monte

Great for both hands and body! It has an amazing smell and it isn't as pricey as other lotions Victoria secret offers. Great buy!
Kaylyn A.
Kaylyn A.
Orlando, FL

To die for! The scent leaves me feeling refreshed and my skin feels one hundred percent softer after I use it and lasts all day.

Join Now