BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Mariana O.
Avondale, AZ
Victoria's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream has an amazing texture. The product stays on your skin for a long time so you don't have to reapply so often. The smell is incredible!
Linda R.
I am in LOVE with this lotion! it gives me a very refreshing and moisturized feeling to my skin and to top it smells great! its very good quality lotion for the price, would recommend!
Farzana M.
Detroit, MI
I like to carry this stuff around with my in my purse. Smells really good and keeps my hand moisturized. It absorbs into the skin fast and leaves a nice long-lasting smell.
Stacy S.
Portland, OR
I love the smell of this product, but unfortunately I could live without this. It makes my skin feel really thick and oily. The bottle is very cute and looks expensive.
lizbeth c.
I love all VS products, the creams leave skin feeling soft an hydrated! and also leaves my skin smelling good for hours! I got this at the mall best purchase I made.
Rell B.
I'm not a fan of anything that have a flowery smell to them because everything I ever tried with flowers in them always smell bad to me and the scent didn't impress me
Lindsay M.
I like this just sometimes leaves a greasy feeling on your hands if you don't really need mousiture at the time but smells great and love it when my hands are dry
Jarai L.
New Castle, DE
Everything beauty out of Victoria secret is awesome! It feels amazing on your skin and the scent is nice as well. Definitely a must to have in your beauty stock.
ashley v.
Victorias secret hand and body lotion smells great and leaves your body feeling mosturizing and smelling great!! It never makes you feel greasy , amazing lotion
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like the ultra moisturizing lotions from Victoria Secret. When I have dry skin I just put a little of this on and I'm good as new in no time at all.