Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Linda R.
Linda R.

I am in LOVE with this lotion! it gives me a very refreshing and moisturized feeling to my skin and to top it smells great! its very good quality lotion for the price, would recommend!
Kristine P.
Kristine P.

This body cream moisterizes your skin for the entire day. The scent is not too strong and can be in place of using perfume, if you like something light. A little goes a long way!
Farzana M.
Farzana M.
Detroit, MI

I like to carry this stuff around with my in my purse. Smells really good and keeps my hand moisturized. It absorbs into the skin fast and leaves a nice long-lasting smell.
Berenice C.
Berenice C.
Elmwood Park, IL

I love vs and they're lotions are great and smell so good . Will be having other people asking what am I wearing that smells so good. And it keeps your skin moist and soft
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I love the smell of this product, but unfortunately I could live without this. It makes my skin feel really thick and oily. The bottle is very cute and looks expensive.
lizbeth c.
lizbeth c.

I love all VS products, the creams leave skin feeling soft an hydrated! and also leaves my skin smelling good for hours! I got this at the mall best purchase I made.
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.
Pittsburg

I really like the smell of roses so it really came and benefit, some people say it is a very strong smell . Me the smell was fantastic and it really did moisturize.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Lovely cream to help when hands are feeling dry as after use they feel velvety and not too overpowering and no need to reapply in a few hours like most hand lotions
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

I like this just sometimes leaves a greasy feeling on your hands if you don't really need mousiture at the time but smells great and love it when my hands are dry
ashley v.
ashley v.

Victorias secret hand and body lotion smells great and leaves your body feeling mosturizing and smelling great!! It never makes you feel greasy , amazing lotion

Join Now