Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO

I got this as a gift along with a few other varieties and enjoy it! I tend to use this just on my feet because it's a tad too greasy for my hands. The smell isn't overpowering and fades nicely. Overall, I would recommend!
Hali L.
Hali L.
Boswell, PA

The smell of Victoria Secret's Delicate Petas cream is to die for. However despite the name, it is NOT ultra moisturizing. I suffer from dry and cracked hands and this product does not do what I would like it to for me.
R S.
R S.
Van Nuys, CA

Very smooth on the skin smells great doesn't leave you moisturized after a while and for the price its average, and the smell leaves after a few hours but if you want a nice smell for a few hours then this is for you!
kenia p.
kenia p.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this smells great! It leaves your skin smelling great! To me it's good value for the price it isn't that expensive! It's very gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product if you like girly scents!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Avondale, AZ

Victoria's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream has an amazing texture. The product stays on your skin for a long time so you don't have to reapply so often. The smell is incredible!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC

Good product. Smells nice without being overpowering. Not "oily". Very moisturizing. Purchased from VS. Good value if you use sparingly - however if you use multiple times a day too expensive.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Gardena, Ca

The Victoria secret products never fail to do great on the skin they are definitely what i always use. The different varieties of scents they carry is also great for every type of girl.
Linda R.
Linda R.

I am in LOVE with this lotion! it gives me a very refreshing and moisturized feeling to my skin and to top it smells great! its very good quality lotion for the price, would recommend!
Kristine P.
Kristine P.

This body cream moisterizes your skin for the entire day. The scent is not too strong and can be in place of using perfume, if you like something light. A little goes a long way!
Farzana M.
Farzana M.
Detroit, MI

I like to carry this stuff around with my in my purse. Smells really good and keeps my hand moisturized. It absorbs into the skin fast and leaves a nice long-lasting smell.

Join Now