BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Jennifer C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who doesn't love Victoria Secret! The best way for me to pair it with is by grabbing the full set of body lotion body wash and body spray. For a longer scent I wash my body with the body wash spray the body spray with the lotion and the smell stays in longer than by me just spraying the body spray by itself the combination is a must :)
Jenna K.
Lillington, NC
Good product. Smells nice without being overpowering. Not "oily". Very moisturizing. Purchased from VS. Good value if you use sparingly - however if you use multiple times a day too expensive.
kenia p.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this smells great! It leaves your skin smelling great! To me it's good value for the price it isn't that expensive! It's very gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product if you like girly scents!
Vanessa R.
Bought this lovely set for my mom last mothers day and she loved it, sadly i cant find it anymore. The scent last long and is very sweet. i got it at the Victorias secret store at the mall. love everything about it, i would buy another one for myself next time and for my mom again
R S.
Van Nuys, CA
Very smooth on the skin smells great doesn't leave you moisturized after a while and for the price its average, and the smell leaves after a few hours but if you want a nice smell for a few hours then this is for you!
Karen G.
Gardena, CA
The Victoria secret products never fail to do great on the skin they are definitely what i always use. The different varieties of scents they carry is also great for every type of girl.
Kristine P.
This body cream moisterizes your skin for the entire day. The scent is not too strong and can be in place of using perfume, if you like something light. A little goes a long way!
Berenice C.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love vs and they're lotions are great and smell so good . Will be having other people asking what am I wearing that smells so good. And it keeps your skin moist and soft
Hali L.
Boswell, PA
The smell of Victoria Secret's Delicate Petas cream is to die for. However despite the name, it is NOT ultra moisturizing. I suffer from dry and cracked hands and this product does not do what I would like it to for me.
Esmeralda H.
Pittsburg
I really like the smell of roses so it really came and benefit, some people say it is a very strong smell . Me the smell was fantastic and it really did moisturize.