Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.

This lotion smells so good and feels like silk going on my skin. The smell and the feeling lasts all day long. It smells great, no cons. It is a little expensive, but I don't mind it. It smells like a flower bouquet. I will buy it again soon. Very soon.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

Overall I love Victoria's Secret body creams and lotions, mostly for the scent. I don't think that the moisture lasts incredibly long, and for this I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. However, if I want a great scent to last a while, I would recommend
Yee Z.
Yee Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Victoria's Secret Delicate Petals hand and body cream smells amazing! Its a bit pricey for me but I think I would buy again. The smell lasts pretty long. I bought mine at the mall at Victoria's Secret. I would definitely recommend!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO

I got this as a gift along with a few other varieties and enjoy it! I tend to use this just on my feet because it's a tad too greasy for my hands. The smell isn't overpowering and fades nicely. Overall, I would recommend!
Hali L.
Hali L.
Boswell, PA

The smell of Victoria Secret's Delicate Petas cream is to die for. However despite the name, it is NOT ultra moisturizing. I suffer from dry and cracked hands and this product does not do what I would like it to for me.
R S.
R S.
Van Nuys, CA

Very smooth on the skin smells great doesn't leave you moisturized after a while and for the price its average, and the smell leaves after a few hours but if you want a nice smell for a few hours then this is for you!
kenia p.
kenia p.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this smells great! It leaves your skin smelling great! To me it's good value for the price it isn't that expensive! It's very gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product if you like girly scents!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Avondale, AZ

Victoria's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream has an amazing texture. The product stays on your skin for a long time so you don't have to reapply so often. The smell is incredible!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Lillington, NC

Good product. Smells nice without being overpowering. Not "oily". Very moisturizing. Purchased from VS. Good value if you use sparingly - however if you use multiple times a day too expensive.
Emi E.
Emi E.
Montreal

The product smells really nice and may even work as a perfume. The problem js though it does smell nice it doesn't last long and it doesn't really do a great job at moisturizing my hands.

Join Now