Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Ysidro, CA

This hand and body cream is the best product I have used in my life, It smells amazing
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Santa Ana , Ca

I love the way this smells! I like how the sent is long lasting and stays moisturized.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

I don't like de scent I prefer Coconut Passion is my favorite cream in the hole world.
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b

I would love to try this and smell the fragrance of it and see how smooth it feels
jacquelin h.
jacquelin h.
Saucier, MS

Love their lotions they have always been my favorite love the smell and everything
Kayla N.
Kayla N.

I love this lotion! It smells amazing and makes your skin incredibly soft!!
Jarai L.
Jarai L.
New Castle, DE

Everything beauty out of Victoria secret is awesome! It feels amazing on your skin and the scent is nice as well. Definitely a must to have in your beauty stock.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY

Victoira's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream is great! It moisturizes very well makes your skin feel silky smooth and it smells great which is an awesome plus. If you haven't tried Victoira's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream you don't know what your missing. Try some and you'll love the results you get.
Cora P.
Cora P.
binghamton, NY

Love this product! it has a great smell! deffintly recommend to anyone lookign for a mellow flowery smell!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ

I really like the ultra moisturizing lotions from Victoria Secret. When I have dry skin I just put a little of this on and I'm good as new in no time at all.

Join Now