Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Sara M.
Sara M.
Fall River, MA

This review is of the Hand & Body Cream because I have not used the EDT or the Body Mist yet. I would definitely want to try the perfumes because the cream smells phenomenal.

This is a very soft feminine scent, quite long lasting for a cream, and is the perfect combination of fruity zest and rosy creaminess. I have tried tons of perfumes which I really loved from Bvlgari, Dior, D&G, you name it, but the problem was they were not the things that I feel comfortable wearing all the time, and eventually end up selling them.
My point here is that if you are the type of girl or woman who prefers delicious, warm, and long-lasting skin scents over extravagant sophisticated ones, you will definitely love Delicate Petals, and I am only talking here about the cream because it makes the scent very dreamy and extra soft but present at the same time.
Know My Stuff L.
Know My Stuff L.
Richmond Hill, NY

Victoira's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream is great! It moisturizes very well makes your skin feel silky smooth and it smells great which is an awesome plus. If you haven't tried Victoira's Secret Delicate Petals Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream you don't know what your missing. Try some and you'll love the results you get.
HILAUNYS A.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida

is one of the classic fragrances of the brand, is light and leaves no greasy senzacion , the fragrance lasts for about two hours and a little more if the palicas fresh out of the shower. a moderate amount is used and the packaging is practical , and most importantly not at risk of spilling if you take in the travel bag , recommend and return to buy
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Who doesn't love Victoria Secret! The best way for me to pair it with is by grabbing the full set of body lotion body wash and body spray. For a longer scent I wash my body with the body wash spray the body spray with the lotion and the smell stays in longer than by me just spraying the body spray by itself the combination is a must :)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Bought this lovely set for my mom last mothers day and she loved it, sadly i cant find it anymore. The scent last long and is very sweet. i got it at the Victorias secret store at the mall. love everything about it, i would buy another one for myself next time and for my mom again
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Russellville , Ar

The lotion is thick, but not heavy on your skin. You feel so smooth after application, and definitely worth your money because you can use such a small amount to cover a large enough portion of your skin. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

They smell great and yes it's Victoria secret so everyone buys them but honestly it's more the name people buy for.. There r much better creams then Victoria secret products. If u wanna smell nice use them if u have dry skin or anything else go with a different brand!
Brecah B.
Brecah B.
Holbrook, MA

This 5 star all in one hand and body lotion is all you will need for that silky luxurious skin we all desire! The smell lingers and is amazing! I recommend this every time you get out of the shower and all day on your hands if needed! It is my most favorite ever.
Heather H.
Heather H.
North Highlands, CA

Smells really nice and greatly recommend to any one or age. No cons. Pros is that you smell great and skin is soft. I use it daily after a nice shower. It is gentle and soft for the body. Barely harsh unless allergic to it. I would buy it again when I run out.
Del valle J.
Del valle J.

The Victoria secrets, moisturizers is my daily use after every cleaning decutis in day and night using the miracle line and also the beauty cream is the maximum are refreshing and leave the skin on your face velvety. the splash are the maximum after bath

Join Now