Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier

Get soothing relief with the Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier. It releases visible vapor to help temporarily relieve cough and congestion. This Vicks humidifier is simple to operate. It comes with two different output options and is easy to empty and fill. This warm mist humidifier includes a medicine cup for adding liquid products. It holds up to a gallon of water and automatically shuts off when empty. Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier, V750: * Integrated scent pad heater for use with Vicks VapoPads * Medicine cup for use with liquid inhalants such as Vicks VapoSteam or Kaz Inhalant * Vicks humidifier has 2 output settings * Filter-free operation * Auto shut off when empty * Tank handle for easy carrying and filling * Quiet operation * Warm mist humidifier has a 1.0-gallon tank capacity * Runs up to 24 hours per fillings * Large tank opening for easy cleaning * Removable dishwasher-safe parts

Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier ? I had mine on and fell asleep the water ran out but it didn't shut off by itself . Thank God I woke up and saw it running with no water is there a shut off button somewhere to make it shut off if u fall asleep and it still running ?
Does this work well?
LooKing for the best humidifier, anyone got their faves?
Start your review of Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier!
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier I've traveled from Hawaii (VERY humid weather) to Las Vegas (VERY dry weather) and receive this as a gift. It helped so much and now I'm able to sleep throughout the night; without waking up with a dry cough. It's easy to use, wash and maintain. *If you have pets and/or kids; place the humidifier on a stable table/shelf. The unit does warm up but not much. It's better to be safe and have peace of mind while using the warm mist humidifier.
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this. Our water is very hard where we live so we do have to clean the calcium build up out of it regularly.I do like that it is warm steam too.I fill the tank up and it can last all night on the first steam setting and still have water left over.
Anary B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier uploaded by Anary B.
Purchased at: Target
Believe it or not this humidifier is part of my beauty routine. I enjoy to have just the right percentage if moisture by me while I apply my skin care. It's part of setting the mood for ME time as I do my skincare routine before bedtime. The humidifier performs really well and has two settings that helps me ajust quite nicely the warm steam. It has a little container where I can add my essential oils. Also has a special compartment for Vicky tablets. I want another one to put in the living asap.
Crystal  L.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Vicks products, they help so much when you are stopped up and trying to sleep. I set this up next to my daughter's bed when she had a cold, it helps her sleep. I like that you put in a vapor pad, it helps for you to breathe through your nose. It holds 1 gallon of water, and has a reservoir cup for liquid vapor, it heats up from the steam and you get the vapors through the steam. Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier
Dany N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Me encanta esta vaporizador es muy bueno y ayuda a mis niñas a dormir bien cuando estan congestianadas. Lo uso solo cuando es necesario. Lo recomiendo.
Nayyar  K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this humidifier for 2 years. It helps my kids specially for the sinus allergy. Its quiet and works good. Its easy to clean and doesn't take too much space either. Its affordable and good quality, i would recommend this humidifier.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So much easier to clean then previous models. Works very well and helped get my kiddos feeling better within a few uses. Definitely recommend
Claudia B.
New Castle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Vicks Warm Moisture Humidifier uploaded by Claudia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had a Terrible cough so I bought this to help loosen my cough. I used is at night while I slept next to the bed and it helps so much. I turned it on before I went to bed and it lasted all night. I used the cough Vicks liquid and it really helped loosen up my cough in no time. Love this!!! Doesn’t make much noise and gives off a nice scented vapor with the added Vicks solution. Highly recommend.
Heather N.
Dillsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
During any bad cold/flu, I aldea y have a warm moisturizer humidifier. It helps me to just breathe easier combine it with the Vicks Vaposteam so the best effects. Having moisture in the air always relieved my sore throat, help to decrease the amount of coughing and helped to decongest my nose and chest. However… with this particular style of humidifier, it was a love/hate relationship. I loved how much water it held, how easy it was to fill, and the easiness to use. It even has a small part on the top of where the steam comerse out put the vaposteam if you use it. Now, my main complaint and what originally made me get another style is how dirty it got and the difficulty of cleaning. The warming stone would never come clean no matter what and the mildew that grew on it (because just after 2 days of continuous use and warm moisture, mildew grew everywhere on it) would not come off. It would get stuck in the tiniest of crevices and wouldn’t come off no matter how many hours of scrubbing. After the 3rd time using it (not 3rd day but 3rd time I pulled it out to use it) I couldn’t get past what else could be being pumped into the air with the warm moisture droplets. I eventually just threw it away.
Vanessa H.
Davison, MI
Purchased at: Target
I hate that it is bulky and awkward but we found a spot for it. I love the warmth and moisture it puts in the air. If we put it by our bed we definitely feel the heat. In the summer we have to use a cool mist humidifier. This has helped my husband's snoring so much. He religiously fills the humidifier and diffuser every night before bed. I wish they had different color wood looking ones to go with furniture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claire  S.