BY VICKS #4 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Alexa P.
White Lake, MI
Love the product, but the pediatric tank is too small to last overnight! Other than that works wonderfully!
Courtney L.
Love this! We fill it at night, put it on high and is finishing up by the time we get up!
Bri S.
I love this humidifier!! Cleaning it and filling it are extremely easy. I like that there isn't a filter that you have to buy and replace every so many months. One tank of water lasts longer than other humidifiers...definitely one of the best I've ever had!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Vicks warm mish humidifier is great is last up to 12 hours and it is quiet running
LaTonya B.
I was having a hard time with my seasonal allergies. I bought this vaporizer and within a few days I was sneeze free! #veryimpressed
Jessica P.
This is my favorite humidifier for my daughter's room. I add some of the Vicks vaposteam to the little cup and on low, it runs all night. Just enough noise so we don't need her noise machine & the light isn't too bright.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
As far as helping with respiraton and breathing this is a great product, the only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it tends to get the floor a bit wet. It also requires quite a bit of product which can get expensive.
Alisha C.
Lebanon , OR
This thing PUTS OUT! If you really want to hot box your room and relieve all night coughing this is the one for you. I personally don't care for the cool mist humidifiers, they just don't have the output to relieve a nasty cough like this puppy does.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Mega Parent Expert
I really like this humidifier it doesn't take long for it to start releasing steam, and is very easy to put together. It has two settings so that you can adjust how much steam you want and it doesn't take long to fill up a room, although I do think that is according to the size which it tells you on the box what size room its fo
Christine M.
I love this. With 4 soon to be 5 boys in the house we are always fighting a cold or allergies and this machine works perfect for both. Also the vapor isn't too expensive either which is a plus with so many kids.
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?