BY VICKS #5 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Tiffany M.
It does the job; holds a lot of water and is relatively quiet. But WHY must they make the design so stinking hard to clean??
Terri E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
love this the only thing I don't like is it leaks but I can clean it up so not a problem just wish I wouldn't have to
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Easy to use. Easy to add the Vicks and clean the area where the Vicks sits because it sometimes gets pretty gross.
Alexa P.
White Lake, MI
Love the product, but the pediatric tank is too small to last overnight! Other than that works wonderfully!
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Love this humidifier, picked it up this winter when we all got horrible colds. It has helped so much!
Carla S.
Love to use this when I have a cough & I'm congested helps me breath better & controls my coughing
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
I love it because it helps me and my nephew relieve nasal congestion and help stop my runny nose.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
Mine recently just pooped out on me. But I loved it to death. I really need to buy a new one!
Kait H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Courtney L.
Love this! We fill it at night, put it on high and is finishing up by the time we get up!
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?