BY VICKS #4 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Amberlee C.
Chesapeake, VA
My sons have one of these in their rooms, and it helped SO much during cold season. It's priced well, and is an excellent product. Easy to clean, and never had a problem with leaking. It's a help to the little ones trying to get a good nights rest while under the weather
adriana m.
My doctor recommended me to buy one and I got this one I love it it works great it dose what it says and its not too pricey. Its well woth the money. And its easy to clean
Brenna M.
Loveeeee this product! When cold season comes around it is very helpful at relieving that nasty, dry feeling. It's not super loud either, so it doesn't keep anyone up at night.
Bailey R.
San Antonio , TX
Bought this humidifier the day we brought our son home from the hospital since the weather was so dry! I love it, especially the little reservoir for the liquid Vick's. My husband is always using it for his allergies!
Tiffany M.
It does the job; holds a lot of water and is relatively quiet. But WHY must they make the design so stinking hard to clean??
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Very handy for the dry weather and climate change. Love that it does not make to much noise and I can sleep throw the night. I think its just a little to big. and its true it sometimes hard to clean
Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I like this humidifier. It's easy to fill and use. I don't use filtered water in it so the deposits from the tap water build up when I use it often and I have to soak part of it in vinegar to clean it. It's very quiet and the little bit of noise it does make it soothing.
Shani C.
At this very moment this is saving my life. I know I'm really sick but once i turn this on i can really feel like i can breathe better.
Alexa P.
White Lake, MI
Love the product, but the pediatric tank is too small to last overnight! Other than that works wonderfully!
Courtney L.
Love this! We fill it at night, put it on high and is finishing up by the time we get up!
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?