BY VICKS #6 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

• Baby got sick for the first time and I'm so on a look for one of ...2 Answers
  • My son been very congested for a week & a hal... Be the first to answer!
  • I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have t...1 Answers
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
Works very well. However I do have to refill mine a lot but that's due to my house. Used this next to the baby quite a few times already and it really helped a lot.. easy to take apart and clean.
Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I like this humidifier. It's easy to fill and use. I don't use filtered water in it so the deposits from the tap water build up when I use it often and I have to soak part of it in vinegar to clean it. It's very quiet and the little bit of noise it does make it soothing.
Bri S.
I love this humidifier!! Cleaning it and filling it are extremely easy. I like that there isn't a filter that you have to buy and replace every so many months. One tank of water lasts longer than other humidifiers...definitely one of the best I've ever had!
Rachelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a good humidifier. It goes for hours and is perfect during the super-dry winter. I use it constantly. It's a little gross to clean if you don't keep up with it, but with my experience, all humidifiers are. I love it so much!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
As far as helping with respiraton and breathing this is a great product, the only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it tends to get the floor a bit wet. It also requires quite a bit of product which can get expensive.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
This product probably kept my 1 year old out of the hospital when he had bronchiolitis. It was recommended by his doctor and helped him breathe easier while sleeping.
Jessica P.
This is my favorite humidifier for my daughter's room. I add some of the Vicks vaposteam to the little cup and on low, it runs all night. Just enough noise so we don't need her noise machine & the light isn't too bright.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
This works great but after awhile, if you are using city water, there will be mineral buildup on the burner :( which eventually gives off a burnt smell causing you to have to throw it away. So either buy something else or use bottled water.
Brenna M.
Loveeeee this product! When cold season comes around it is very helpful at relieving that nasty, dry feeling. It's not super loud either, so it doesn't keep anyone up at night.
adriana m.
My doctor recommended me to buy one and I got this one I love it it works great it dose what it says and its not too pricey. Its well woth the money. And its easy to clean
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Baby got sick for the first time and I'm so on a look for one of these .. anyone who has one . Do u like this brand?? So many out there .. And I so need one asap
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this any good? (:
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?