BY VICKS #4 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
Mine recently just pooped out on me. But I loved it to death. I really need to buy a new one!
Kait H.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Haley B.
Grove, OK
This humidifier puts out a lot of steam! It works great and gets the job done. I would give it 5 stars but it's a bit hard to clean. I feel as if it gets build up after just a single nights use. Either way, it does what it is suppose to.
Carla S.
Love to use this when I have a cough & I'm congested helps me breath better & controls my coughing
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Easy to use. Easy to add the Vicks and clean the area where the Vicks sits because it sometimes gets pretty gross.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
This works great but after awhile, if you are using city water, there will be mineral buildup on the burner :( which eventually gives off a burnt smell causing you to have to throw it away. So either buy something else or use bottled water.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
This product probably kept my 1 year old out of the hospital when he had bronchiolitis. It was recommended by his doctor and helped him breathe easier while sleeping.
Rachelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a good humidifier. It goes for hours and is perfect during the super-dry winter. I use it constantly. It's a little gross to clean if you don't keep up with it, but with my experience, all humidifiers are. I love it so much!
Kristen K.
This is a good humidifier for the price but cleaning it can be difficult. Some of the parts I want to clean don't come out. Also I wouldn't use it for a large room, the room I use it for is only 11x11 or so.
Sara R.
I bought this a few years ago when we had a super dry winter. It says it works for a large room...but typically they exaggerate. So anyhow... I put it on high in my bedroom the same night I got it. Lets just say my room was more like a sauna the next morning. Sweat was running down my window! So anyway, this little thing is very powerful and really can work in a large room! I love that it has the little cup for Vicks liquid! That stuff works wonders when you have a cold. The only downfall is that it has to be cleaned OFTEN! If you don't clean it at least weekly, scale starts to build up thick on the inside. It starts making a loud noise and I'm assuming would eventually break down if it isn't cleaned right away. There is a liquid that you can put right in the water that helps eliminate scale but it still needs to be cleaned as it doesn't completely keep it clean.
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?