BY VICKS #4 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Kristen K.
This is a good humidifier for the price but cleaning it can be difficult. Some of the parts I want to clean don't come out. Also I wouldn't use it for a large room, the room I use it for is only 11x11 or so.
Rachelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a good humidifier. It goes for hours and is perfect during the super-dry winter. I use it constantly. It's a little gross to clean if you don't keep up with it, but with my experience, all humidifiers are. I love it so much!
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I really like this humidifier. It has a built in night light. I do wish it had a medium setting. It is kind of loud though in my sons room.
Laurel L.
Nashville, TN
We bought this after we brought our little boy home from NICU. It helped him breath sooo well! We still run it everynight in his room and he is 15 months old
Daisy Y.
Dallas, TX
It gets the job done but it makes the room too moist. At first if you are in the low setting, its not enough. Once you increase it, it gets too moist. It hard to find it in between.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
It helped my son so much when he was congested, love the built in night light too. It is kind of difficult to clean but I think it's worth it.
Brenna M.
Loveeeee this product! When cold season comes around it is very helpful at relieving that nasty, dry feeling. It's not super loud either, so it doesn't keep anyone up at night.
Amberlee C.
Chesapeake, VA
My sons have one of these in their rooms, and it helped SO much during cold season. It's priced well, and is an excellent product. Easy to clean, and never had a problem with leaking. It's a help to the little ones trying to get a good nights rest while under the weather
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I purchased one of these when my child got his first cold. It knocked out the majoroty of his cold overnight. It seemed to be a miracle. But of course he woke up feeling great but me and my husband woke up with the cold cause hes too cute to keep our mouths from. It pretty much knocled out our colds overnight as well.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
I live in dry Montana, and I run this just about year round, but especially in the winter. It is hard to clean, I also have very dry water and because the cleaning element is hard to reach, it never really gets clean. But I love the product, it automatically shuts off when it runs out of water, and it has a spot that you can put essential oils to diffuse into the warm air. It's intended for use with their product, and I bet using essential oils voids any warranty, but it's so much more convenient to use 100% natural eucalyptus oil when you are sick.
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?