BY VICKS #5 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Lyndsey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this product several years ago and it's perfect for my allergies and when my nose gets really dry. I love Vicks products and this worked really well. I also like that you can put the Vicks vaporub strips in a section of it and it really helps open my nose up when it's stuffy.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product works great. It is pretty affordable compared to alternatives. It is quiet and is effective. I got it at target. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a humidifier.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I use this product a lot during the Winter. I especially use it when I am sick. I do with there was a timer option. But it always seems to help me when I'm sick and I love using Vicks with it as well. I recommend this product to anyone who is sick and needs the relief.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a blessing anytime anyone in the house is sick. It operates quietly, the optional lavender pads you can use with it are awesome. It's not kidding wen it says it's warm mist. Use this in the winter because it makes the whole room super warm and cozy.
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love to use during the winter time. Helps keep the room toasty along with adding humidity into the air. Pros awesome for drystates. Very effective. They are super affordable, has lasted me years. I would most definitely recommend this product! I'm
Sonia M.
Es muy útil para ayudar a la congestión en mi casa es muy indispensable ya que mi niño de 3 años de edad se congestiona mucho y esto le a ayudado sobre todo en las noches
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great product. I use this for my one year old most night especially during the fall because she has such bad allergies making it difficult for her to breathe through her nose. This also helps my allergies as well. I haven't used the vicks inserts yet so I am not to sure how effective those are but the warm mist alone is amazing!. The con is the water attachment can get a little lose it still works it just seems like it lose and doesn't fit or something is wrong and I have a bit of an OCD so it bothers me on a personal level. if you fill up the tank and have it on full blast it will last about 10 hours, so perfect for over night use. Well worth the money. I use it almost every night for almost 2 years and it is still in great working condition.
Brett W.
Mexico
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have had this for over a year now, we love it. I'm am actually currently using it because my daughter is sick, I like to buy the Vicks pads to smell up the room or when in a pinch I'll use the liquid with it as well!
Sara R.
I bought this a few years ago when we had a super dry winter. It says it works for a large room...but typically they exaggerate. So anyhow... I put it on high in my bedroom the same night I got it. Lets just say my room was more like a sauna the next morning. Sweat was running down my window! So anyway, this little thing is very powerful and really can work in a large room! I love that it has the little cup for Vicks liquid! That stuff works wonders when you have a cold. The only downfall is that it has to be cleaned OFTEN! If you don't clean it at least weekly, scale starts to build up thick on the inside. It starts making a loud noise and I'm assuming would eventually break down if it isn't cleaned right away. There is a liquid that you can put right in the water that helps eliminate scale but it still needs to be cleaned as it doesn't completely keep it clean.
Helens D.
Excelente para cuando mi chiquita esta con asma o gripe es indispensable en todos los hogares, tambien para llevarlos
a hospitales y clinicas.
No debe faltar en nuestras casas!!!
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?