BY VICKS #4 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Mega Parent Expert
This is a blessing anytime anyone in the house is sick. It operates quietly, the optional lavender pads you can use with it are awesome. It's not kidding wen it says it's warm mist. Use this in the winter because it makes the whole room super warm and cozy.
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert
Love to use during the winter time. Helps keep the room toasty along with adding humidity into the air. Pros awesome for drystates. Very effective. They are super affordable, has lasted me years. I would most definitely recommend this product! I'm
Sonia M.
Es muy útil para ayudar a la congestión en mi casa es muy indispensable ya que mi niño de 3 años de edad se congestiona mucho y esto le a ayudado sobre todo en las noches
Helens D.
Excelente para cuando mi chiquita esta con asma o gripe es indispensable en todos los hogares, tambien para llevarlos
a hospitales y clinicas.
No debe faltar en nuestras casas!!!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this humidifier. It works well and it's a must have in the dry winter moths. It helps us breathe at night. It's also great if you have a cold or sniffles because you can add one if the Vicks medicated pads to get some relief.
Breanna N.
Vicks is a pretty good brand! I love using their vapor rub whenever I'm sick with a bad cold. This humidifier also works great for my sinuses whenever I'm stopped up. I really recommend it to others to have in their home
Jess  C.
Mega Parent Expert
I've had this for a couple of years for my daughter. Still in great in condition, still run beautifully. This has helped her a lot during cold and flu season. Her coughs calmed down every time we would plug it in.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
this rotted so fast, I was so disappointed. The only thing I liked about this machine was that you could use vicks vapo-rub with the machine to give off a menthol mist which was great for when you are sick.
Chelsey S.
sunbury, PA
Works very well. However I do have to refill mine a lot but that's due to my house. Used this next to the baby quite a few times already and it really helped a lot.. easy to take apart and clean.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Mega Parent Expert
These are great we always use them when we have sick kids, etc. The mentholated things you can put in them are great and super convenient.
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?