BY VICKS #4 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Mega Parent Expert
This product works great. It is pretty affordable compared to alternatives. It is quiet and is effective. I got it at target. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a humidifier.
Tatiana M.
Newark, NJ
It’s a good humidifier and it helps warm the air while keeps more comfortable

Pros: really humidify the air
cons: a little noise, I love the noise, but maybe will concern some people
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert
I like this humidifier a lot. We got one because my son was sick and it works pretty well. We ended up getting another to have in both rooms. It's a great price. It doesn't fill up the room as well as I'd like but it's still pretty good!
Brett W.
Mexico
Mega Parent Expert
I have had this for over a year now, we love it. I'm am actually currently using it because my daughter is sick, I like to buy the Vicks pads to smell up the room or when in a pinch I'll use the liquid with it as well!
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
This Vicks humidifier was really helpful throughout the whole winter it lets out a nice amount of mist and you can really tell the difference its a great feeling waking up not as congested as before.
I like that it has 2 settings on the high setting you can run it for around 8-9 hours which will last you the whole night on the lower setting it will last for around 19- 20 hours on average.I also love that it has a auto turn off so you dont have to worry about it staying on when the water runs out.Like any humidifier or anything that you let water sit in MOLD WILL GROW so dont flip out if you see mold whats good about this is that its very easy to clean out and with proper maintenance you wont have any major issues with mold or anything else like that.You can wipe it clean or use vinegar to kill the mold this one is very easy to clean.
My only issue is that its just a little big so its hard to find the perfect spot to put it but thats just my preference so I cant take off a star for that reason alone.On the other hand a plus of having a bigger humidifier is that the water will last longer and will reach your whole room instead of just 1 small area.I also like that this is not to noisy its actually a soft soothing noise that helps me fall asleep.
All in all this is a great humidifier it really works well does a perfect job easy to use easy to clean and a solid price point as well.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all, my daughter has a medical disorder making her breathing difficult and loud. This humidifier has been a game changer for us. She sleeps more soundly, and breaths easier. I slept with one eye open for 3 months worrying about my baby 😢. But now I have some comfort in the fact that she has some relief. This humidifier is quiet, easy to clean, affordable (got mine for 25 dollars on amazon). I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has doubts. It also comes with a spot to put chest vapor if anyone has a cold!!
Rogeniece C.
I really like this humidifier it doesn't take long for it to start releasing steam, and is very easy to put together. It has two settings so that you can adjust how much steam you want and it doesn't take long to fill up a room, although I do think that is according to the size which it tells you on the box what size room its for.
Rachel H.
Real actively inexpensive water humidifier. I use this in my room during winter days or when I want to steam my face. Works well. I like how it has a little area where you would but essential oils or Vicks rub. Use distilled water because the heating mechanism at the bottom of the humidifier can collect residues from tap water which will create a rock like shell that's hard to scrape off.
Lyndsey W.
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this product several years ago and it's perfect for my allergies and when my nose gets really dry. I love Vicks products and this worked really well. I also like that you can put the Vicks vaporub strips in a section of it and it really helps open my nose up when it's stuffy.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I use this product a lot during the Winter. I especially use it when I am sick. I do with there was a timer option. But it always seems to help me when I'm sick and I love using Vicks with it as well. I recommend this product to anyone who is sick and needs the relief.
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?