BY VICKS #6 in Humidifiers

Model V745A Produces Pure, Bacteria-free Vapor At Least 12 Hours Per Filling Quiet Operation - 2 Comfort Settings Night Light Automatic Shut-Off Medicine Cup for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® Vaposteam® Easy to Fill - Easy to Clean Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration. Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low see more...

Katie G.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all, my daughter has a medical disorder making her breathing difficult and loud. This humidifier has been a game changer for us. She sleeps more soundly, and breaths easier. I slept with one eye open for 3 months worrying about my baby 😢. But now I have some comfort in the fact that she has some relief. This humidifier is quiet, easy to clean, affordable (got mine for 25 dollars on amazon). I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has doubts. It also comes with a spot to put chest vapor if anyone has a cold!!
Casey S.
Casey S.
We purchased this 2 weeks ago because my nose has been super dry, it felt like gravel inside and would bleed. Since we started using this at night it's SO much better. My nose is still a little dry, but no more bleeding and it's definitely doesn't feel like gravel anymore. We also put a small amount of Vicks vapor rub or essential oils in the little cup on top. The scent is very relaxing. I love the little Vicks pads it came with though and will be buying more.
Erica G.
Erica G.
I bought this for my boyfriend who gets very congested during the cold months. I decided to purchase it and he has loved it! He started using it nightly and when he actually felt extra congested he would add in the vicks pads and those seemed to really help. It also help to cut down on snoring while using it. Great product!
Maren S.
Maren S.
El Paso, TX
It's a great product, specially if you have a very dry air in your home. I got two in my home. Since my kids and I have very dry noses and suffer from bad allergies too. We have it on a lot in winter , with the Vicks liquid and it relifes us a lot from the cold and stuffy noses too 😉😉
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this humidifier. It works well and it's a must have in the dry winter moths. It helps us breathe at night. It's also great if you have a cold or sniffles because you can add one if the Vicks medicated pads to get some relief.
Jess  C.
Jess C.
I've had this for a couple of years for my daughter. Still in great in condition, still run beautifully. This has helped her a lot during cold and flu season. Her coughs calmed down every time we would plug it in.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
sunbury, PA
Works very well. However I do have to refill mine a lot but that's due to my house. Used this next to the baby quite a few times already and it really helped a lot.. easy to take apart and clean.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Love to use this when I have a cough & I'm congested helps me breath better & controls my coughing
Bhavika C.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
This Vicks humidifier was really helpful throughout the whole winter it lets out a nice amount of mist and you can really tell the difference its a great feeling waking up not as congested as before.
I like that it has 2 settings on the high setting you can run it for around 8-9 hours which will last you the whole night on the lower setting it will last for around 19- 20 hours on average.I also love that it has a auto turn off so you dont have to worry about it staying on when the water runs out.Like any humidifier or anything that you let water sit in MOLD WILL GROW so dont flip out if you see mold whats good about this is that its very easy to clean out and with proper maintenance you wont have any major issues with mold or anything else like that.You can wipe it clean or use vinegar to kill the mold this one is very easy to clean.
My only issue is that its just a little big so its hard to find the perfect spot to put it but thats just my preference so I cant take off a star for that reason alone.On the other hand a plus of having a bigger humidifier is that the water will last longer and will reach your whole room instead of just 1 small area.I also like that this is not to noisy its actually a soft soothing noise that helps me fall asleep.
All in all this is a great humidifier it really works well does a perfect job easy to use easy to clean and a solid price point as well.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Real actively inexpensive water humidifier. I use this in my room during winter days or when I want to steam my face. Works well. I like how it has a little area where you would but essential oils or Vicks rub. Use distilled water because the heating mechanism at the bottom of the humidifier can collect residues from tap water which will create a rock like shell that's hard to scrape off.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Does anyone know the right way to clean this? I live where the water has a lot of deposits and I tried cleaning it with vinegar but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Has this product helped your baby's stuffy nose?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Is this any good? (:
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have a question about this product. I'm wondering do you have to use the vicks jar or something else? Does this turn off and on when it's ready to release the mist?
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have a 3 month old who has congestion. How exactly will this humidifier help?