BY VICKS

Get the relief that you need with Vicks VapoSteam. It releases tiny medicated water droplets into the air when used with the brand's humidifier. This steam helps to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages. It also temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. This medication for the Vicks humidifier is made for units that are equipped with a cup. It is for steam inhalation only and is not for internal use.

Vicks® VapoSteam™ Liquid Medication
  • "We started to use it when my middle child got a bad cold in october and she was to young for the vapor rub" in 1 review
  • "This is really important to me I like and I love it since I start using this product I can sleep like a baby , I can breath normally and no more nasal congestion." in 1 review
Taylor S.
This stuff is awesome! Put it in your vaporizer with water and you'll be able to breath in no time. I always put a little extra of this stuff in mine to really help clear me up. I prefer the vicks brand to others because this one has a stronger scent to it. I use this and the rub on ointment to help heal myself. Definitely recommend this to others. It's worth trying if you haven't !
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
This is s lifesaver when I'm sick in the winter. It gets very dry in my room so this helps to keep my room moist and the medicine helps my sinuses. I super recommend it and it lasts for a long time. I usually buy it at a pharmacy.
Mikayla H.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this product!! I have been using it for years!!! It works AMAZING!! It helps break up that stuff to make the drainage go down or come out rather than stick to the back of your throat!!! I ALWAYS have some of this in my house, just in case I need to use it!!!
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
This is the bomb when your sick!!
I've never used this other than when I'm sick so I can't speak for those times. However, when you have a really stuffy nose and heavy congestion, this is an absolute dream to have running in your room, it's so soothing and beneficial. Can't imagine not having this around when I'm sick 😰.
Thank you Vicks for this crazy good vaposteam liquid!!
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to product when I have a cold. I put it in my humidifier and leave it on all night. It clears out my sinuses and helps to stiffen my cough so I can sleep through the night. The smell is powerful so you're going smell it through the house but that's why it works.
tracy m.
This product is very good i put in my humidifier and the whole room smells like vicks. Especially good for adults and babies or kids with stuffy noses. The next day you don't have a stuffy nose works very well. Truly recommend this product!
Kailey G.
Kingsley, MI
I used this once in my vicks humidifier. I followed the instructions but it just wasn't for me. It smelled so strongly I could not breathe, had to shut off the humidifier and clean the tank. It took about a week for the scent to go away.
Lindsay L.
I have a weak immune system and catch bugs like no other. Recently, I got an infection that made it really hard to breathe. Putting this in my vaporizer beside my bed was the only way I survived sleeping. Remember: a little goes a long way! Happy breathing!
Jessica C.
This is great! It feels the room with Vicks and within a few minutes I can smell it and my nose opens up. It also helps with mine and my daughters cough on cold winter nights. I use it all the time and I am in love.
Whitney G.
One month old niece has RSV so we got a Vicks warm humidifier with this in it. She stopped coughing and her breathing got much better. I only use a little because it can get overwhelming in a small room.
Katie L.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does one 8oz bottle last if used every night or every other night?
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work better than just using the VapoPads?
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How large of a room do you use this in?