When added to your vaporizer, Vicks® VapoSteam™ temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.

USES: Temporarily relieves cough associated with a cold

DIRECTIONS

See important warnings under "When using this product."

• Adults and children 2 years and over: add 1 tablespoon of solution to each quart of water or 1 1/2 teaspoons of solution to each pint of water
  • Add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
  • Follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
  • Breathe in medicated vapors
  • Use up to 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor
  • Children under 2 years: Do not use

INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredient (Purpose)

Camphor (synthetic) 6.2% (Cough suppressant)

Inactive Ingredients

alcohol, cedarleaf oil, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124, silicone

Other Information

• Close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
  • Contains 78% alcohol

How large of a room do you use this in?
Does this work better than just using the VapoPads?
How long does one 8oz bottle last if used every night or every other night?
Start your review of Vicks® VapoSteam™!
How would you rate this product?
Vicks® VapoSteam™ uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Target
Vicks Vapo Steam Cough Suppressant - 8.0 fl oz, 8floz is a gamechanger! When my son caught a wicked cold I tried everything I could think of to find him some relief. He absolutely hates vapor rub on his skin and it honestly gets rubbed away by his clothing or his bedsheets before they have a real shot at working. Then the oil stains are a hassle to wash out but the vaposteam works phenomenally. Just add a tablespoon or two to his humidifier and let the magic do the rest.
Lincoln , NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this in our older humidifier for years. A little goes a long way but when it comes to use around kids, less is more. Our new Vick’s humidifier doesn’t work with this sadly so we no longer buy it but it definitely helps relieve congestion and cough
Lawrenceville, GA
When in the season or not, my husband and children on and off they get cold or just stuffy nose. I have these products that blow Vic in the whole room and helps us breathing the vapor. Help with congestion too.
Fort Worth , TX
I like this Vaposteam I apply it to the steamer and it immediately works. When my kids have a cold or are stuffy is when I use it. I do have to be in the room when it’s on just to make sure they are all right.
Huachuca City
Smells good and helps us breathe easier at night. No coughing, no harsh scents either. I use these every winter, and will always use these as long as they continue to exist! Best product for a humidifier.
I believe this is the little one that goes in to the steamer which I love . It leaves the whole bedroom smelling like Vick’s and really clears up without drying .
Milwaukee , WI
incredible product, my baby had cough and flu, the pediatrician recommended us and we decided to buy it, I put it in the room all night and my baby sleeps well. I recommend it.
Farmington Hills, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is perfect for night time colds and cough. Definitely effective. Helps you sleep and relax es your throat. Definitely recommend to families who have those night air coughs or stuffiness. Definitely buy again.
Lake Charles
We use this in our room we can smell it all through out the house. One bottle has lasted us at least a year and its almost half empty. Two cap fulls will last us a week on having the humidifier on 24/7. The Price is perfect for the amount of use we get from just one bottle
Memphis
This stuff have gotten me through many Vicks® VapoSteam™stuffy nights. If you are having trouble sleeping with a stuffy nose or chest pain from a cold, try this! It’s the best and the aroma is very effective and last a good while!