BY VICKS #49 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Liquid medication for hot steam vaporizers Nasal decongestant & cough suppressant. Increases the action of steam to relieve coughs from colds. The Vicks name means quality products you can trust. Our name has meant quality for generations. Vicks VapoSteam is a liquid medication for use in the Vicks Vaporizer or other hot/warm steam vaporizers. VapoSteam increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This is really important to me I like and I love it since I start using this product I can sleep like a baby , I can breath normally and no more nasal congestion." in 1 review
  • "We started to use it when my middle child got a bad cold in october and she was to young for the vapor rub" in 1 review
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this product!! I have been using it for years!!! It works AMAZING!! It helps break up that stuff to make the drainage go down or come out rather than stick to the back of your throat!!! I ALWAYS have some of this in my house, just in case I need to use it!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great! It feels the room with Vicks and within a few minutes I can smell it and my nose opens up. It also helps with mine and my daughters cough on cold winter nights. I use it all the time and I am in love.
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
It works wondeffull perfect for ourkids with stuffy nose gotta stay packs .leave room sleeping go kids sleep good when they are sick gooood buy must try😉😉
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great bottle of vicks liquid it is very strong and this one is for the steam vaporizer only with a small amount and youre good
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Vicks VapoSteam Liquid Medication is a great cough suppressant. You can get it from Walmart, Walgreens, CVS. Good price. Great alternative to the rub.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you cant stand rubbing creams on your chest, then this is the next best option for when you have a terrible cold. It works best in a small closed room.
Landy D.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
This is the bomb when your sick!!
I've never used this other than when I'm sick so I can't speak for those times. However, when you have a really stuffy nose and heavy congestion, this is an absolute dream to have running in your room, it's so soothing and beneficial. Can't imagine not having this around when I'm sick 😰.
Thank you Vicks for this crazy good vaposteam liquid!!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
I love this Vicks vaposteam medication ! It makes the whole room as well as leading rooms smell like menthol and it helps my kids with their coughs.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I have a weak immune system and catch bugs like no other. Recently, I got an infection that made it really hard to breathe. Putting this in my vaporizer beside my bed was the only way I survived sleeping. Remember: a little goes a long way! Happy breathing!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert
One month old niece has RSV so we got a Vicks warm humidifier with this in it. She stopped coughing and her breathing got much better. I only use a little because it can get overwhelming in a small room.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does one 8oz bottle last if used every night or every other night?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work better than just using the VapoPads?
Wellness Guru Expert
How large of a room do you use this in?