BY VICKS #1 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant—the #1-selling branded children’s cough cold product* appropriate for ages two and up—is a topical cough medicine with medicated vapors. It starts working quickly for adults as well to relieve cough symptoms.

USES

• On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
• On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints

Active Ingredients (Purpose)

Camphor (synthetic) 4.8% (Cough suppressant and topical  analgesic)
Eucalyptus oil 1.2% (Cough suppressant)
Menthol 2.6% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)

Inactive Ingredients

Regular: cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil

Usage:

See important warnings under "When using this product."

Adults and children 2 years and over:

• For cough suppression
• Rub a thick layer on throat and chest
• Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
• Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
• Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor

For muscle / joint minor aches and pains:

• Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily

Children under 2 years: do not use

Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
  • "A spoonful in boiling water in a bowl works wonders on a stuffy nose." in 11 reviews
  • "Whenever I smell it, I am reminded of being a little kid having a stuffy nose, having my Snoopy thermos by the bed with chicken noodle soup in it and having my mom or dad rub this stuff all over me." in 9 reviews
  • "From my own childhood, to now being a mother of 2 boys, this is a staple in our medicine cabinet." in 6 reviews
  • "here is a trick for you readers, when sick with a cold put this under both your feet and put socks on afterward it will help you sleep all night." in 5 reviews
  • "It did a decent job at clearing up my nasal passages, however, it ended up irritating the area I rubbed it on and also made my sinuses burn! " in 5 reviews
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to use this product for my kids when they get sick. I always use Vick’s for everything. It’s way better than than the cheaper version. My favorite product when the kids get sick. I like to put on there feet and then put socks. It’s a Puerto Rican thing.
donna s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Since I was a child my mom used this whenever we have backache, muscle pain, head ache and cough.. it's an ointment that we trust since its very effective...
Tahreem K.
As winters are on the door , so I hope everyone stay safe.
Well vicks is such a life saver since childhood, very effective for cough, flu, blockage of the nose, it really helps in all these problems! It gives that super cool feeling to your stuffy nose. One tip if you want to see better results, add one teaspoon in hot boiling water , it works amazingly!!
Winnie R.
34200
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant

It helps me a lot with the flu! also the headache, I tend to use it very often mainly by heating some water and throwing Vaporub that makes my nose clear and I can breathe better.
Noor J.
saudi arabia, Jeddah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
perfect product of Vicks is ointment for colds relief .. decongests the nose and relieves coughing
. .
Jennifer F.
Great for coughs and opening airways! You must research the other uses of this product... It's truly Amazing!
Reemz d.
india
Its very good....kinda relaxes your nose area , when its blocked, love this product..i even have pocket size to carry with me everytime...
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vick’s is the absolute best product for when you’re super stuffed up and can’t breathe and looking for relief. It’s super soothing to rub on your skin and I personally love the smell. I use it for my child and husband also. I always have it on hand just incase.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely a household staple of mine! Whenever my children, husband, or I get stuffy or get any type of cold, Vaporub comes to the rescue. Works especially for coughs. May be too strong for some sensitive skin so I slather a little on the bottoms of the feet and cover with socks. Cough free all night!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love vapor rub it works so well every time i have a cold i run it on my chest then the next day its gone and i have been using this for a long time i love it.
Arlene V.
Has anyone used it on the palms of your feet at night for a cough? Is that just an old wives tale?
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this to treat their acne?
Holly P.
Fredericksburg, VA
Put some in a wax heat lamp and it filters the air.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Can this really cause pneumonia?
Mel R.
I've heard of a few people that actually eat Vaporub when they feel that they are getting a sore throat. Could this make you sick?

Amazon