Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant With Lavender Scent

Vicks® VapoRub Topical Cough Suppressant with Lavender Scent is a chest rub that treats coughs and minor aches and pains. VapoRub has 3 active cough suppressants that are clinically proven to relieve coughs. Apply VapoRub topically to your chest or neck and the cough relief starts working instantly.

VapoRub now comes in Lavender Scent made with Lavender Essential Oil. VapoRub Lavender Scent provides soothing cough relief for ages 2 and up so they can sleep.

USES

• On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
• On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints

Active Ingredients (Purpose)

Camphor (synthetic) 4.8% - (Cough suppressant and topical  analgesic)
Eucalyptus oil 1.2% - (Cough suppressant
Menthol 2.6% - (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)

Inactive Ingredients

Cedarleaf oil, fragrance, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil

Usage:

See important warnings under "When using this product."

• Adults and children 2 years and over
• For cough suppression
• Rub a thick layer on throat & chest
• Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
• Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
• Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor
• For muscle / joint minor aches and pains apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• Children under 2 years: do not use

Does anyone recommend this? I have been interested in buying this for a while but wasn’t sure if it made a difference compare to the regular one
Start your review of Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant With Lavender Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Eatontown, NJ
Who doesn’t love lavender first off and add the vapor rub and it’s a true miracle worker m. This rub has gotten us through the flu with my 5 year old and helped her sleep more at ease!! I would highly recommend this
Yonkers, NY
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant With Lavender Scent uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I must have one of these in my house at all times I think it is gray when you’re sick.or you feel discomfort on chest, back and throat and really good for joints pain.
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant With Lavender Scent uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently had an awful cough that turned into a sinus infection/cold and I was in so much despair and discomfort,... My poor throat was raw and nothing was helping. I am normally not a fan of the scent of Vicks, so my mom found this and suggested it. I immediately went to a 24/7 Walmart and bought a jar. Applied it to my chest and throat as soon as I got home, and WOW! Within minutes, I could breathe clearly and my cough completely disappeared!!! Plus, the best part was the calming lavender scent that was pleasant to smell and relaxing to my senses! Definitely recommend this product because of the effectiveness and how pleasant it is to use!
I don’t know what I haven’t tried this product out years ago! I would occasionally get sore throats and a stuffy nose and it’s so unbearable to the point where it’s hard for me to sleep at night. However, after discovering this product, it definitely changed everything! I apply a good amount on my throat and chest and it definitely helps me sleep better at night now. I love the packaging because it’s super travel friendly and I could just throw it in my bag. The only downside is that when I sleep, I often place my hands near my neck and the product would rub on me, which is quite sticky.
Boynton Beach, FL
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant With Lavender Scent uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Target
Mi abuela siempre me ha dicho que esto sirve para todo, y tiene razón me lo aplico en la zona del pecho y me ayuda a respirar y dormir mejor por las noches, aveces cuando tengo acné me ayuda a secarlo deben comprarlo y probarlo.Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
Clinton, UT
I am a teacher so working with kids I am ALWAYS sick with something. I bought this hoping it would help relieve a persistent cough I had because of work. It helps it to subside for a while and does provide relief! The lavender scent is very relaxing and calming which is a nice touch. I was concerned about the price, but this small container lasts FOREVER. The price is inexpensive and worth it for this product!! A must have for me !
Bayonne, NJ
Yes please! I absolutely love this vaporub! Lavender scent is everything! I use vapor rub for aches and pains. It made me feel a lot better. Lavender is so calming. There is also lemon scent.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: CVS
My mom always taught me to use this, either just from a sore throat or for a headache, it actually really does help, I live the scent and it helps with runny nose too; if you have a cold this is definitely what you should buy.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this stuff and put it on my chest and the bottoms of my feet whenever I’m congested and need relief. I don’t really like the scent of menthol so I much prefer this option and scent for relief when I am feeling crummy.
Thermopolis, WY
This vicks smells so good and works just as well as the original. It helps sooth my cough and doesnt burn my skin like other off brands. Saves my life in the winter