Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetVicks
Vicks VapoRub Topical Cough Suppressant

Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant

Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant—the #1-selling branded children’s cough cold product* appropriate for ages two and up—is a topical cough medicine with medicated vapors. It starts working quickly for adults as well to relieve cough symptoms.

How to buy medication online?
Guys how long did it take for you to get over Covid?
Is anyone dealing with symptoms such as congested runny nose, teary eyes and dry cough? How are you dealing with it? Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
Start your review of Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant!
Product Highlights
A spoonful in boiling water in a bowl works wonders on a stuffy nose.in reviews
Whenever I smell it, I am reminded of being a little kid having a stuffy nose, having my Snoopy thermos by the bed with chicken noodle soup in it and having my mom or dad rub this stuff all over me.in reviews
From my own childhood, to now being a mother of 2 boys, this is a staple in our medicine cabinet.in reviews
So many ways to use it~ on the chest, in boiling water to inhale the steam, in a humidifier, and even on the bottoms of feet for coughing.in reviews
It did a decent job at clearing up my nasal passages, however, it ended up irritating the area I rubbed it on and also made my sinuses burn! in reviews
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
COVID has me reaching for this old school, never fails, tried and true vapo rub. Im not even sure what exactly it does but I feel like I can breathe better. Simple home care - reminds me of my momma and a world before COVID.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Growing up Vicks has been one of the thing we use as my parents believed it helps to relieve headache, cough, cold, flu and blocked nose.Now whenever I had a headache or flu I use Vicks and it really helps me.
Gabriela  W.
Callaway, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Gabriela  W.
The name of this should be: the miraculous.✨ It helps when I have a cold or for flu, for muscle pain or headache, to decongest my nose, to heal my lips if they are dry, it helps my face as a moisturizer and more! This thing is AMAZING! [product:vicks-vaporub-topical-cough-suppressant]
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Target
I grew up using this for congestion and sinus issues. I still use it today. I put it on my chest or under my nose for sinus pressure. This winter has been harsh and having a woodstove doesn't help matters. I love this. Strong menthol smell, of course, but what I remember when I was a kid.
Michele  C.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Michele  C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the most Outstanding “Old school” products that is always stocked in my home. Not only is this great for suppressing coughs, but also great for muscle aches and joint pains. Vicks works and I swear by this product. This is a necessity in every home. Especially during cold winter months
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom used this stuff on me when I was a child, so you could say I’ve been using Vicks for over 50 years. It can’t be beat for chest colds as it opens the lungs right up when I rub it on my chest and back. If my cough is truly awful and I feel like I’m coming down with a fever, I’ll coat my feet with it and put on some heavy socks before going to bed and by morning I feel great. Sounds crazy, but it really works. Sometimes I get sinus congestion with pain and I’ll rub it all over my sinuses and throat, add some in a big bowl with water, and put in the microwave until it steams. I carefully drape a towel over my head and bend over the bowl and inhale the aroma of eucalyptus and menthol. I get excellent relief breathing that medicine in. If I have a stuffed-up nose and can’t breathe, I’ll put some under it and it helps tremendously. For a sore throat, I’ll slather it over my neck and I can feel the tingling of it working. There’s nothing this stuff won’t help. Same great stuff our parents and grandparents used to use. I apply it on my rough, cracked skin on my feet and it will magically heal and smooth them right up. It also works on rashes, bug bites, and skin inflammations of all sorts, including aching arthritic joints. I read somewhere people are using it for foot fungus. I cannot sing the praises of Vicks VapoRub highly enough. One of the most valued items in my bathroom medicine cabinet. Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Cristal R.
Absolutely amazing! Vick's vaporub helps with cough and congestion when we are sick. My family uses this for almost everything, even muscle pain. It smells really good, easy to find at stores and affordable.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant We have used this for years. It works great for times when you are congested. It helps you feel that you can breathe easier. I feel that it is very affordable. I would recommend.
Carmen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Carmen P.
Purchased at: CVS
Esta marca lleva años en mi casa mi madre lo usaba en mi y aora yo lo uso con mis niños y hasta en mi lo uso cuando no puedo respirar bien en las noches funciona muy bien... se lo recomiendo. This brand has been in my house for years my Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
Laura  E.
Tulalip, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Laura  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the equate brand of Vicks vaporising rub abd it is just as good. It can be used for so many things especially stuffy noses but if you have patent leather shoes you can also remove scuff marks by rubbing the equate vaporizing rub on the scuff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barkha S.
Colchester, Essex
il y a 4 mois
Annabel N. il y a 3 mois
Vicks vaporub (or really any vapor rub) will help with congestion/cough/mucus for sure. I’d recommend using this a couple times a day especially before bed. It will give you some relief. I like to also use a humidifier. I got a cheap on for around $20 at Walgreens. The nicer ones are more like $50. Then nyquil and DayQuil do wonders. Feel better!
Dangela P.
il y a 4 mois
Shawna H. il y a 4 mois
yes i use it all time when me and my children get sick!
Hailey K.
LANCASTER, SC
il y a 2 ans
Deborah N. il y a 10 mois
Yes it does. It’s very good.