Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant

Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant—the #1-selling branded children’s cough cold product* appropriate for ages two and up—is a topical cough medicine with medicated vapors. It starts working quickly for adults as well to relieve cough symptoms.

Muy bueno
Me encanta lo llevo conmigo a todas partes!!! No te olvides de llevar el tuyo.
Es muy buen producto para la congestion y no solo eso lo uso cuando mi hijo tiene una picadita
Start your review of Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant!
Product Highlights
A spoonful in boiling water in a bowl works wonders on a stuffy nose.in reviews
Whenever I smell it, I am reminded of being a little kid having a stuffy nose, having my Snoopy thermos by the bed with chicken noodle soup in it and having my mom or dad rub this stuff all over me.in reviews
From my own childhood, to now being a mother of 2 boys, this is a staple in our medicine cabinet.in reviews
So many ways to use it~ on the chest, in boiling water to inhale the steam, in a humidifier, and even on the bottoms of feet for coughing.in reviews
It did a decent job at clearing up my nasal passages, however, it ended up irritating the area I rubbed it on and also made my sinuses burn! in reviews
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Gabriela W.
The name of this should be: the miraculous.✨ It helps when I have a cold or for flu, for muscle pain or headache, to decongest my nose, to heal my lips if they are dry, it helps my face as a moisturizer and more! This thing is AMAZING! [product:vicks-vaporub-topical-cough-suppressant]
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Target
I grew up using this for congestion and sinus issues. I still use it today. I put it on my chest or under my nose for sinus pressure. This winter has been harsh and having a woodstove doesn't help matters. I love this. Strong menthol smell, of course, but what I remember when I was a kid.
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by michele C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the most Outstanding “Old school” products that is always stocked in my home. Not only is this great for suppressing coughs, but also great for muscle aches and joint pains. Vicks works and I swear by this product. This is a necessity in every home. Especially during cold winter months
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom used this stuff on me when I was a child, so you could say I’ve been using Vicks for over 50 years. It can’t be beat for chest colds as it opens the lungs right up when I rub it on my chest and back. If my cough is truly awful and I feel like I’m coming down with a fever, I’ll coat my feet with it and put on some heavy socks before going to bed and by morning I feel great. Sounds crazy, but it really works. Sometimes I get sinus congestion with pain and I’ll rub it all over my sinuses and throat, add some in a big bowl with water, and put in the microwave until it steams. I carefully drape a towel over my head and bend over the bowl and inhale the aroma of eucalyptus and menthol. I get excellent relief breathing that medicine in. If I have a stuffed-up nose and can’t breathe, I’ll put some under it and it helps tremendously. For a sore throat, I’ll slather it over my neck and I can feel the tingling of it working. There’s nothing this stuff won’t help. Same great stuff our parents and grandparents used to use. I apply it on my rough, cracked skin on my feet and it will magically heal and smooth them right up. It also works on rashes, bug bites, and skin inflammations of all sorts, including aching arthritic joints. I read somewhere people are using it for foot fungus. I cannot sing the praises of Vicks VapoRub highly enough. One of the most valued items in my bathroom medicine cabinet. Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
Carmen P.
Rockledge, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Carmen P.
Purchased at: CVS
Esta marca lleva años en mi casa mi madre lo usaba en mi y aora yo lo uso con mis niños y hasta en mi lo uso cuando no puedo respirar bien en las noches funciona muy bien... se lo recomiendo. This brand has been in my house for years my Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the equate brand of Vicks vaporising rub abd it is just as good. It can be used for so many things especially stuffy noses but if you have patent leather shoes you can also remove scuff marks by rubbing the equate vaporizing rub on the scuff.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Cynthia E.
I love [product:vicks-vaporub-cold-remedy-for-cough-and-blocked-nose-jar]. It’s a household stable and has been in my family for generations. I have been using this vapor rub for years. It opens up my breathing passages better than anything else. It provides me relief from cough and cold. I rub it on my chest, neck, nostrils and also rub some on the bottom of my feet and put socks on right after and surprisingly I slept right through the night. It helps immensely. I strongly recommend this product to everyone.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I always use vicks in the winter. My son is very asthmatic and I put this on his chest and feet wrapped in socks before bed and he wakes up almost completely Well again. Vicks will always be a staple in my medicine cabinet. I will most definitely continue to repurchase.😁
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
Old school staple that I I have been using since I was a child to help with breathing when having a cold. Rubbed on the chest and neck, you breathe it in and it helps unclog your nose.
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
His chest felt tight. I had a cough due to a perfume that I used and it was very strong for me, however I used a little of this product and I improved a lot✌🏻🥰 it is good to have it! I always use it when this kind of things happen to me✨🙌🏻
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey K.
LANCASTER, SC
il y a 7 mois
Ayesha K. il y a 7 mois
Yes it do xx just dab a Little on your nose and chest and keep urself warm ur nasal cavity will open and ur running nose will stop x
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
il y a 9 mois
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant ?do these come in different flavors?
Leann L. il y a 8 mois
I’ve seen fragrance free, menthol, lemon and lavender but I’ve only tried the menthol or original.