BY VICKS #1 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant—the #1-selling branded children’s cough cold product* appropriate for ages two and up—is a topical cough medicine with medicated vapors. It starts working quickly for adults as well to relieve cough symptoms.

USES

• On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
• On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints

Active Ingredients (Purpose)

Camphor (synthetic) 4.8% (Cough suppressant and topical  analgesic)
Eucalyptus oil 1.2% (Cough suppressant)
Menthol 2.6% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)

Inactive Ingredients

Regular: cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil

Usage:

See important warnings under "When using this product."

Adults and children 2 years and over:

• For cough suppression
• Rub a thick layer on throat and chest
• Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
• Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
• Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor

For muscle / joint minor aches and pains:

• Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily

Children under 2 years: do not use

Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant
  • "A spoonful in boiling water in a bowl works wonders on a stuffy nose." in 11 reviews
  • "Whenever I smell it, I am reminded of being a little kid having a stuffy nose, having my Snoopy thermos by the bed with chicken noodle soup in it and having my mom or dad rub this stuff all over me." in 9 reviews
  • "From my own childhood, to now being a mother of 2 boys, this is a staple in our medicine cabinet." in 6 reviews
  • "here is a trick for you readers, when sick with a cold put this under both your feet and put socks on afterward it will help you sleep all night." in 5 reviews
  • "It did a decent job at clearing up my nasal passages, however, it ended up irritating the area I rubbed it on and also made my sinuses burn! " in 5 reviews
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Vicks® VapoRub™ Topical Cough Suppressant works very well if you have cough,congestion, aches and pains.I personally apply this when I have a cough or stuffy nose and for me it works very well.It helps me breath a whole lot better and I like the smell.
Tanushka V.
York, PA
In every puertorican house you’ll find this product. It is a must have for everything. I use it when I have a cold or when I have a bad headache and it helps a lot. I love the smell too. Very affordable and will totally keep buying it
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product for night time cough. Rub some of this on the neck and throat areas and you will have great relief. Also works great when added to your feet when you have a cold. Great product.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was instantly in love with this product from the moment I tried it. It really works!!!
I had a cough for weeks. My throat was sore and inflamed and my nose runny. I was constantly drinking tea and taking cough drops but it didn’t really help. I biught VapoRub, applied it to my cheat and throat and felt muh better the next day. My throat was not as sore and I felt energized and healtier.
I love that a product that is not a cough syrup or a pill can be so effective! I certainly think it’s a safer and healthier option than most medications.
Applying the product is super easy. Minutes after applying I can feel a ticklish, minty sensation which honestly feels quite nice. It cleares my nasal area and makes me breathe easier.

I recommend trying this product if you haven’t already! You’ll be amazed!
Haley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Growing up, I’ve always gotten sick. I was always prone to sickness, especially during the changing seasons and when sick people were around me. I always got the cold and I often used the Vicks vaporub & humidifier to help me. The vaporub worked wonders and helped me breathe while I was at school. I always had trouble breathing through my nose, but this helped me get through the day!
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
This product helps relieve sinus congestion and coughing. It applies evenly on skin and starts working immediately. It has a minty cool feel to it and it lasts for a while. I always meets my expectation every single time I use it, it is completely worth every penny! I believe it costs $5-$7 in drug stores. I highly recommend this product when you're sick.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everyone needs to keep this on hand inside their house. This stuff is good for coughs, congestion, headaches, muscle pains, toe fungus. You name it😂 I use this every night. It’s a gentle way to keep your health in check
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Growing up in a Puerto Rican home I grew accustomed to certain at home remedies. One of which would be to place Vick’s Vapor-rub on your chest, underneath your nose and on your feet with some socks, to avoid the spread of any germs as well as to help you breath at night. It’s a trusted brand and I love it.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
This stuff is good to have in your house when you are sick, ever since I was little I would put this on some tissue and put the tissue in a ziplock baggie bring it so school and when I felt congested I would just smell it and it would clear my nose immediately to this day I still use this product at night when I am sick I put this under my nose to also help me at night from having a congested nose
Breanna J.
Greenwood, IN
Vicks! Where do I even begin. This product has been around in my family for so long. We use it frequently due to its multipurpose use. When I am sick I usually put a small amount on my nose and chest to help with any congestion. IN the morning there is a huge difference with my sleeping and my breathing. I spent about $5 on this product and honestly to me that's very inexpensive. One product that has many uses for just $5. can't beat that!! Overall I am very happy with this product and give it a 5 star rating. Our family can't go without it.
Arlene V.
Has anyone used it on the palms of your feet at night for a cough? Is that just an old wives tale?
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this to treat their acne?
Holly P.
Fredericksburg, VA
Put some in a wax heat lamp and it filters the air.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Can this really cause pneumonia?
Mel R.
I've heard of a few people that actually eat Vaporub when they feel that they are getting a sore throat. Could this make you sick?

Amazon