Baby & ToddlerChildren's SkincareBaby OilVicks
Vicks VapoRub Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant

Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant

Vicks® VapoRub Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant is a chest rub that treats coughs and minor aches and pains. VapoRub has 3 active cough suppressants that are clinically proven to relieve coughs. Apply VapoRub topically to your chest or neck and the cough relief starts working instantly. VapoRub Children's can be used on all children ages 2 and older to provide safe and soothing cough relief so they can sleep.

Did anyone ever used it during a daytime as I usually use it before bedtime ?
¿Sabeís algún uso más para este producto cuando estás enfermo?
Is the normal vapor rub ok for 3.5 year vs the baby vapor rub?
Start your review of Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant!
Product Highlights
It works wonders for stuffiness, and is great for congestion on his little chest along with his humidifier, it makes a world of difference on helping him sleep when he is sick. in reviews
I use it everytime my son has a cold, and when he is coughing bad I put it on the bottom of his feet before bed and put socks on him, it keeps him from coughing all night. in reviews
vicks baby rub works great i use it on my daughter when she is congested when she has a cold it helps her sleep at night in reviews
One thing that's always in my bathroom is bucks for my little ones..I apply it to the bottom of their feet when they have a small cold in reviews
...minutes (along with the Nasal aspirator and saline) Helped him breathe so much better and actually get some rest despite being sickin reviews
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant , Vicks baby rub is a soothing ointment to help comfort children when they have congestion and cough you rub it onto their neck and upper chest and it helps to soothe them when they are sick it works very well I highly recommend this it helps my daughter when she was a baby but the baby should be no less than 3 months old to use this make sure your child is at least 3 months old and always talk to your doctor before trying a new product on your baby. I recommend this for relief for a sick infants and children
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Shaundra J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this on my toddler any time he gets congested. I give him a bath and rub in his back, chest and feet. The soothing aroma relaxes him and gives him comfort for a good nights rest. I recommend to all my parents or care takers to use when their child is feeling under the weather for a good nights rest.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wish that this tiny one didn't cost more than the bigger l, adult one. However, I still get it because with the winters in Massachusetts, Vicks is a must. I also like to make my own but when I'm in a pinch, this works just fine.
Angi B.
This stuff is GREAT for when your baby or child is all stuffed and congested!! I found the most effective way to use it is to lather up their feet, especially in between the toes right before bed/nap time, and then put either socks on their feet or footy p.j.s!
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love using this when my kids get a stuffy nose u use the adult version and they both work great. it helps my kids sleep at night when their nose is to stuffed up from allergies or a cold etc. i highly recommend this for your little ones. Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant
Susan T.
Conroe, TX
My life saver when the sniffles or cough starts up. I rub it on her chest and feet and it works miracles helps her clear her congested chest and her breathing.
Anii B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant uploaded by Anii B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lo súper recomiendo huele rico y le ayuda mucho a mis nenas cuando están enfermas no es tan fuerte me encanta
Brandi Z.
A must have! We keep Vicks Baby Rub Soothing Ointment on hand at home at all times and in the diaper bag for all those unexpected moments. A little goes a long way so the jar is totally worth its small investment. Going to a baby shower? Add this to your gift and I promise you'll get a thank you note after the little ones first cold.
cindy D.
Norcross, GA
I love this product it help my baby when she starts a cold as well she sleeps good and no problem
carmela L.
Aberdeen, WA
Love this! This is one of my must. works perfect clears my son right up. And its not too strong perfect for babies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lear27985 | Karina D.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Jovana Itzel C. il y a 10 mois
Me parece que solo debes ocuparlo para sentir alivio en cuanto a que si tienes mocosidad en la nariz al estar respirando el ungüento ayude a descongestionar un poco