Vicks® VapoRub™ Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant
Vicks® VapoRub Children’s Topical Cough Suppressant is a chest rub that treats coughs and minor aches and pains. VapoRub has 3 active cough suppressants that are clinically proven to relieve coughs. Apply VapoRub topically to the chest or neck for cough relief that starts working instantly.
VapoRub Children's can be used on all children ages 2 and older to provide safe and soothing cough relief so they can sleep.
• On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
• On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
Active Ingredients (Purpose)
Camphor (synthetic) 4.8% - (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)
Eucalyptus oil 1.2% - (Cough suppressant)
Menthol 2.6% - (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)
Cedarleaf oil, fragrance, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
See important warnings under "When using this product"
• Adults and children 2 years and over
• For cough suppression
• Rub a thick layer on throat & chest
• Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
• Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
• Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor
• For muscle / joint minor aches and pains apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• Children under 2 years: do not use