BY VICKS

Vicks® VapoRub® Lemon Scent Ointment.
Cough suppressant topical analgesic. see more...

Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Vicks vapor rub is good for congestion an it help you breath better its been around for a long time i love it
Aria T.
Aria T.
This product is always with me its a must have. It gives instant relief. I use it whenever i have a stuffy nose or a bad cold. It helps me breathe better and just feel better overall
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Vicks VapoRub Ointment Lemon Scent- I love Vicks esp the cream they used to sell, never figured out why they quit selling it. I like the reg Vicks, the lemon scent is faint but it irritates me almost like I put pinesol on my chest, but I am very sensitive to smells and smell associations. The products works, just don't like the lemon.
Kahla  P.
Kahla P.
Vicks saves my life each time sinus season rolls around...I've also begin putting it on my child's feet during the night and it seems to help with their congestion and cough.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
This not only helps me breathe when I have a cold but helped clear up a fungal rash I had been trying to get rid of super fast. Also helps dry cracked skin.
Niara E.
Niara E.
I am pretty sure this is what every one in my family has used for generations to get rid of congestion and help sweat out colds.
Claudette F.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
Wellness Guru Expert
I love vicks vaporub rub but I like the regular kind. I'm not a fan of the lemon svent
Marla S.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
I am obsessed with Vicks! This stuff is amazing. I use it for every cold I get.
barbara l.
barbara l.
ontario canada
A must have. My mom used vicks when we were kids and I used vicks on my boys. There products work.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Do you prefer the lemon scent over the original scent?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I never heard of vapor rub with lemon scent??? Has anyone used this scent before? Are there other scents? Eucalyptus?