Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Vicks vapor rub is good for congestion an it help you breath better its been around for a long time i love it
Niara E.
Niara E.
I am pretty sure this is what every one in my family has used for generations to get rid of congestion and help sweat out colds.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
This not only helps me breathe when I have a cold but helped clear up a fungal rash I had been trying to get rid of super fast. Also helps dry cracked skin.
Kahla  P.
Kahla P.
Vicks saves my life each time sinus season rolls around...I've also begin putting it on my child's feet during the night and it seems to help with their congestion and cough.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Vicks VapoRub Ointment Lemon Scent- I love Vicks esp the cream they used to sell, never figured out why they quit selling it. I like the reg Vicks, the lemon scent is faint but it irritates me almost like I put pinesol on my chest, but I am very sensitive to smells and smell associations. The products works, just don't like the lemon.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is great for sore muscles! As a tennis player, my back gets tense and this really helps calm it down.
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
Penhold, Alberta
I love vicks vaporub rub but I like the regular kind. I'm not a fan of the lemon svent
barbara l.
barbara l.
ontario canada
A must have. My mom used vicks when we were kids and I used vicks on my boys. There products work.
Marla S.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
I am obsessed with Vicks! This stuff is amazing. I use it for every cold I get.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Do you prefer the lemon scent over the original scent?