BY VICKS

Vicks® VapoRub® Lemon Scent Ointment.
Cough suppressant topical analgesic. see more...

Kahla  P.
Vicks saves my life each time sinus season rolls around...I've also begin putting it on my child's feet during the night and it seems to help with their congestion and cough.
shannon m.
West haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This not only helps me breathe when I have a cold but helped clear up a fungal rash I had been trying to get rid of super fast. Also helps dry cracked skin.
Candice J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love Vicks! bottom of the feet with socks on at night gets rid of your cough. Drying up pimples with a little dab works also. Multi uses are great
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a must have in my house, every time I feel under the weather I reach for my Vicks vaporub. It helps me breath better and I love the smell.
Aubrey W.
I love vape run especially when I'm a seriously sick and stuffy. It helps to clear me up And breathing. It's my best friend when sick.
Niara E.
I am pretty sure this is what every one in my family has used for generations to get rid of congestion and help sweat out colds.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Vicks vapor rub is good for congestion an it help you breath better its been around for a long time i love it
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is great for sore muscles! As a tennis player, my back gets tense and this really helps calm it down.
barbara l.
ontario canada
A must have. My mom used vicks when we were kids and I used vicks on my boys. There products work.
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love vicks vaporub rub but I like the regular kind. I'm not a fan of the lemon svent
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Do you prefer the lemon scent over the original scent?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never heard of vapor rub with lemon scent??? Has anyone used this scent before? Are there other scents? Eucalyptus?