BY VICKS

Vicks® VapoRub® Lemon Scent Ointment.
Cough suppressant topical analgesic. see more...

Stacey S.
Love Vicks! I use it when I'm sick I just rub a little bit on my chest and it also helps when I have an headache I just rub a small amount on my forehead and nose. and I also saw my grandma and sister put Vick on their lips. So I tried it woke up the next morning with my lips feeling soft.
kayla m.
With Fall here this is a must have for every mom! This is my first time using the Lemon sent. I think I prefer the original smell. I have tired it on my feet with socks. Under my noae and on my chest. the product is a must have.
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
With cold and flu season upon us, this is my staple product. When we are I'll I apply to bottom of feet with socks and a small amount to chest and a swipe under the nose. Most of the time we feel much better in the morning.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
This is amazing when you are feeling sick or have a cough. I apply it to my chest and nose and it helps me sleep a lot better and wake up feeling better. The lemon scent helps to cover up the traditional scent of it
Joice M.
Cypress, TX
Wonderful product. It is like miracle to me. It calms my headaches I just put on the sides of my head after some minutes boom. I buy from Walgreens to Walmart. Looooove it.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Vicks VapoRub Ointment Lemon Scent- I love Vicks esp the cream they used to sell, never figured out why they quit selling it. I like the reg Vicks, the lemon scent is faint but it irritates me almost like I put pinesol on my chest, but I am very sensitive to smells and smell associations. The products works, just don't like the lemon.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
Siempre tengo q tener uno de estos en mi casa. Lo utilizo con mi nene cuando tiene catarro y gotereo nasal, le ayuda a sacar todo para afuera y respirar bien sin que se le tape la nariz, también le pongo un poco en la planta del pie.
Aria T.
This product is always with me its a must have. It gives instant relief. I use it whenever i have a stuffy nose or a bad cold. It helps me breathe better and just feel better overall
Kahla  P.
Vicks saves my life each time sinus season rolls around...I've also begin putting it on my child's feet during the night and it seems to help with their congestion and cough.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
This not only helps me breathe when I have a cold but helped clear up a fungal rash I had been trying to get rid of super fast. Also helps dry cracked skin.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Do you prefer the lemon scent over the original scent?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I never heard of vapor rub with lemon scent??? Has anyone used this scent before? Are there other scents? Eucalyptus?