Add a Photo

By VICKS
Vicks® VapoRub® Lemon Scent Ointment.
Cough suppressant topical analgesic.
Photos (3)
Stacey S.
Stacey S.

Love Vicks! I use it when I'm sick I just rub a little bit on my chest and it also helps when I have an headache I just rub a small amount on my forehead and nose. and I also saw my grandma and sister put Vick on their lips. So I tried it woke up the next morning with my lips feeling soft.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL

Siempre tengo q tener uno de estos en mi casa. Lo utilizo con mi nene cuando tiene catarro y gotereo nasal, le ayuda a sacar todo para afuera y respirar bien sin que se le tape la nariz, también le pongo un poco en la planta del pie.
kayla m.
kayla m.

With Fall here this is a must have for every mom! This is my first time using the Lemon sent. I think I prefer the original smell. I have tired it on my feet with socks. Under my noae and on my chest. the product is a must have.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Midland, TX

With cold and flu season upon us, this is my staple product. When we are I'll I apply to bottom of feet with socks and a small amount to chest and a swipe under the nose. Most of the time we feel much better in the morning.
Rame Y.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL

This is amazing when you are feeling sick or have a cough. I apply it to my chest and nose and it helps me sleep a lot better and wake up feeling better. The lemon scent helps to cover up the traditional scent of it
Joice M.
Joice M.
Cypress, TX

Wonderful product. It is like miracle to me. It calms my headaches I just put on the sides of my head after some minutes boom. I buy from Walgreens to Walmart. Looooove it.
Candice J.
Candice J.

Love Vicks! bottom of the feet with socks on at night gets rid of your cough. Drying up pimples with a little dab works also. Multi uses are great
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is a must have in my house, every time I feel under the weather I reach for my Vicks vaporub. It helps me breath better and I love the smell.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.

I love vape run especially when I'm a seriously sick and stuffy. It helps to clear me up And breathing. It's my best friend when sick.
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo, NY

Vicks vapor rub is good for congestion an it help you breath better its been around for a long time i love it
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC

Do you prefer the lemon scent over the original scent?

Join Now