Vicks VapoRub Ointment, 1.76 Ounces

VICKS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks VapoRub Ointment, 1.76 Ounces!
Quincy, MA
Vicks is my go to for EVERYTHING cold and flu related! Stuffy nose, cough, sore muscles, you name it, this stuff will fix it! Just a few deep breaths in with this and you can feel your sinuses opening up. I read an article somewhere on the many uses of Vicks, and one suggested use was for eczema and psoriasis. I started applying it nightly to the terrible scaly skin on my elbows and in just a few days saw a drastic improvement! I feel like the dad in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" but instead of Windex I'm putting Vicks on everything! But hey, it works!
Paris, TN
Vicks VapoRub Ointment, 1.76 Ounces uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can't say enough good things about this product! It is extremely affordable and useful for so many different ailments. It is a cough suppressant and topical analgesic ointment. It can also be used for sore muscles, a decongestant, and to help with migraines! I have even used it to rub on bug bites and sunburns! THIS IS A MUST HAVE PRODUCT! I would definitely recommend to anyone! I carry one with me in my purse at all times!
Purchased at: Walmart
The middle of my hair was thinning where my soft spot is... So I did some research and let's say that problem is gone. I use this in my hair and to cut fat on my tummy. Also if you have a migraine a lil of this will cure it. 😃
Rogers , AR
Purchased at: Target
This and the baby version i have used on both of kiddos . I use it when they are both not feeling well . And it works wonders . especially right before they go to bed . It helps them breath better . We always have to have it in our house .
Plant City, FL
Vicks VapoRub Ointment, 1.76 Ounces uploaded by Natalis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vapor rub has been used in our family a lot it, yes it’s a cough suppressant but I’ve also used it on my throat or nose to help with colds and I love it.
Oxnard , CA
I love using vapor rub on my chest and back when I have a bad cold. Helps relieve some of the pain and helps my nose unclog from all the mucus
London , Islington
Did someone say migraine relief? This right here folks is the best, most effective pain reliever for those bummy days where I feel like 💩 Worth every penny and actually lasts quite a while! I recommend this to everyone