Vicks VapoRub Ointment - 1.7 Ounce, Pack of 1

Vicks VapoRub Ointment, 1.76 Ounces (Pack of 2)DetailsCough Suppressant - Topical Analgesic. Limited Warranty to Consumers - Replacement or Refund if Defective Good Housekeeping Promises.DirectionsAdults and children 2 years and over:Rub a thick layer...

My mom used this for mostly everything 😂. I like to hear from you guys, when do you use Vick’s ?
Start your review of Vicks VapoRub Ointment - 1.7 Ounce, Pack of 1!
Sangerville, ME
I have used this ever since I was a little girl. I remember my grandmother or mother rubbing it on my chest when I had a cold. I use it many ways. I will use it on my chest when I have a cold. I will put it in my vapo machine and it smells great and helps you breath better. I will put it in my nostrils to clear my head and lungs to breath better. I will rub it onto the bottom of my feet with socks and sleep with them. I also will rub it onto my hips when they hurt. It truly is an amazing product with many uses...
Lynn, MA
Very soothing. I have asthma so sometimes having a cold on top of it, I'm wheezing a lot. It helps when you have a major cold, just rub this on your chest and it helps calm you down to relax.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Vick’s is an amazing product that we use in Puerto Rico for almost everything. For fever, headache, cold, pain, massage your feet, etc. This product gives you amazing results. I love it.
Raleigh, NC
This smells amazing and refreshing to me. I use it as a sweat cream under my waist trainer. It works just as well as regular hot cream and is a much much cheaper alternative. I found this on a youtube tutorial and I am very happy that I decided to give it a try .
San jose, CA
I thought it was a life saver since my allergies were bothering me. It was very effective. I wouod recommend this product to anyone. I used it last night and a little bit of today. It doesnt compare. Yes i wouod buy this product again.
Fort Worth, TX
Vicks VapoRub Ointment - 1.7 Ounce, Pack of 1 uploaded by Tammy D.
First of all I have used this since i was a small child, my great grandmother, my grandmother and my mom is a die hard Vicks lover! So it's an oldie but a very goody, It is great stuff! You can put it in your Vicks humidifier and it helps to keep your lungs clear and keeps you breathing well! I also put it on my feet and cover with socks or on my chest or under my nose if I'm all stopped up. I'm telling you this stuff is a must have in my home!! Allot of people don't realize that you can also rub it on aching muscles or even your temples for a headache! The use's are endless! I highly highly recommend this wonder drug to everyone!! Vicks VapoRub Ointment - 1.7 Ounce, Pack of 1
Dallas
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product so much because I use it when I have cold or I am not feeling well. Also I used it to help my stretch marks on my breasts and thighs go away and it worked really well
hialeah
Purchased at: CVS
Bruh... if you’re Hispanic you know this is the remedy for everything according to our grandmothers 😂 it’s actually really good to relieve a stuffed nose or cough.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this for when i have a stuffy nose. I apply on my chest and under my nose ! It helps your air way open again
Midlothian, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
The old go to for opening up your sinuses and helping you breath when you have a cold It is messy but worth it