BY PROCTER GAMBLE DIST.

Manufacturer's Description- VapoRub As fast as you can open a jar of Vicks VapoRub, you can begin to experience the feeling of freer breathing. Soothing vapors inhaled into the nose and throat relieve nasal congestion and coughs due to colds. VapoRub... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyzelle M.
Puyallup, WA
I've used Vicks VapoRub Cough Suppressant Ointment - 3.5 oz since I was a baby! Can't go wrong with this, it's affordable & saves the day! It's great to put above your lip to help clear your nose on a stuffy day, and to soothe your throat when you've got a bad cough!
Dayana C.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom used to use it and now I use it. Great for when you have a cold or when you have mosquito bites. I love the smell and I feel it's so effective. I bought it at cvs. The price is gray for the work it does.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
There are so many uses for this tiny little jar of miracle. While I was sick this past winter, this help sooth my cough in the middle of the night. It just opens up your sinuses and helps you breathe better. I usually use this at night to help me sleep better. My Grandmother told me this old home remedy is putting some on the bottom of your feet and putting on socks when you go to sleep when you have a cold and it actually helps you get better quicker. But highly recommend anyone with the common cold to get this.
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Vicks Vaporub 3.53 Oz is one of the best things known to anyone that gets sick. I use this every time someone in my family is getting sick. I put it on the bottom of my feet with socks on and it clears up my cough within a couple of days. I found that the best deal to get this for cheap is at Walmart.
Karla G.
Atlanta , GA
I suffer from asthma and this helps me a lot at nights cuz it prevents me for having an atsma crisis. When I feel like my chest is blocking and I can breathe correctly I just put some on my chest and it really helps me relax and breathe better. Is really good.
Sara C.
This is a health staple for us. I apply it under my nose, on my chest and back when I'm suffering congestion. I'll sit in the tub and apply Vicks and allow the steam to mingle. It's also great on sore feet with snugly socks for bedtime! 👍
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
The number one staple in my medicine cabinet! Vicks vaporub has so many uses I love it! When I'm feeling congested, when I have a headache, if the heels of my feet are cracked! Vicks is the best
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
This product help me a lot when i feel sick and my nose cant breathe more, i put this in my neck, my back and almost time in my legs too and help a lot
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I use this often when i am sick or when someone in the family is sick and can not breath but it also can be used for sore muscles.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
The best product for when I have a cough or a sinus infection, helps a lot and in a few days make me feel better.