BY VICKS #34 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Scent Pads Work With Heat To Gradually Release Soothing Aromatic Vapors. Pediatric Soothing Sleepy Time Comfort 6 Refill Scent Pads 8 Hours Of Comfort Per Pad Non-Medicated For Use With Most Brands Of Plug-In And Waterless Vaporizers, Vicks Inhaler And Select Vicks Humidifiers. Vicks V3500, V3900, V4500, V5100 Vicks V1800, V1900 Vicks 1700 Vicks 1750 Vicks 1300 Made In Usa see more...

• I had no idea this existed!!! Super excited to try them, does it ...1 Answers
  • Do the pads have a really strong smell and are they better than t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Alex L.
Mayfield, KY
I like these, but the lavender smell is practically undetectable. I also can't use them around my husband, because he cannot handle the smell of camphor.  I was expecting only the lavender and rosemary smell when I bought them, and I think the packaging is pretty misleading.  Anyway, it's still a good product, but in very misleading packaging.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Wish they lasted longer than one night :( they are so expensive but SO worth it when you have a migraine or a cold. From someone with insomnia, lavender really helps relax me. So I will keep buying these refill pads. Just wish they were cheaper
Stephanie O.
Valley
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all Vic's products. They have worked amazing on our kids when they stay congested. We keep everything in stock from the bath wash to the rubs, to the humidifiers, to the liquid/pads that go in the humidifiers.
Neen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Literally the best Vick’s product around where ti don’t physically have apply Vick’s to your skin. It was great for my newborn & not too overpowering. It does warn you not to use it for more than 24 for children weighting 10-22 pounds for safety reasons so please read instructions.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a cool mist humidifier for my daughters room and when she had a cold it was great! They last for 8 hours and some! Very effective and the price is super affordable. We love Vick’s and will recommend and buy again.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
These are great, and right now is the time my family is really using them ! They are affordable and are definitely the brand to go to ! I highly recommend using Vicks above any other brand . They really ease your symptoms.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These things are great. I can't even tell you how many boxes we've used through. They're a blessing if you have a cold. The humidifier itself is nice but these little pads make it so soothing and relaxing.
Liz N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I liked this, they smell great but it doesn't last long at all. What advertised is a bit of an exaggeration. Plus I found they are a bit pricy and wished the smell was stronger.
Lindsey P.
Goose Creek, SC
I really didn't care for this product at all! We use our vaporizer ALOT since we have kids in school our household gets sick quite often . We received vapor pads with our vaporizer and I thought it would work great but it didn't . You would be better off puttin your own essential oils in the vaporizer water
Ayisha D.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't last too long, I feel like the smell goes away really quickly. Doesn't seem to work in a bigger room, maybe in a small room would work better. I feel like it yellows after some time, might work better for others but didn't work too good for us.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do the pads have a really strong smell and are they better than the gel
Fanny J.
I had no idea this existed!!! Super excited to try them, does it work as good on a cough as the Vicks vapor rub?