BY VICKS #20 in Allergy & Sinus

Vicks® VapoInhaler® provides temporary relief of nasal congestion due to cold symptoms. Plus, it's easy to carry in a pocket or purse, and can be used almost anywhere. Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to Colds.

MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:

Camphor 41.53%, Menthol 41.53%

NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:

Abies sibirica oil, methyl salicylate

Usage: DECONGESTANT ACTION: Inhale soothing vapours through each nostril to make stuffed nose feel clearer. Use as often as needed.

Vicks® VapoInhaler®
  • "I always carry one of these on my purse because they are a greaf relieve if you have stuffy nose and are out of home." in 2 reviews
  • "Its really good and helps you breathe while you are sick." in 1 review
  • "It works wonders when I am super congested." in 1 review
  • "Breathe deeply and you'll feel the refreshing menthol working right away to relieve congestion and open your sinuses." in 1 review
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Both my boyfriend and I have a lot of problems with our sinuses. We carry these with us when we go to events that may be Dusty or have low air quality. They were great in opening up your nasal passages I like to use them when I’m sick as well the only downside is if use them too much they can make you nauseous. But affordable and useful, would recommend but not to use super regularly.
Jewels G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This little thing right here is everything in life. Whenever I'm sick or my allergies are messing up I take this with my everywhere! Like I'll literally lose my crap if I don't have it. It clears you up so quickly! It's like magic. Goodness but yes you need this in your life.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
I have allergies & get stuff nose often, by these help SO much! I have them in every purse! Affordable (I purchase the multi pack on Amazon). Use as necessary to help relieve nasal blockage due to allergies/sickness!
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Everyone should own one of these. I always keep one of them right next to my chapstick in a pocket or purse. It's like Vicks Vaporub on the go, an inhaler for your nose. Great for headaches, allergies and sinus issues. It clears your sinuses and helps you to breathe easily. It feels cool and opens your airways. It's especially great during cold weather when your sinuses might make you drippy or congested.
Nancy W.
I hate to say it, but this product is addicting (in a good and safe way!)! I was introduced to this years ago by a friend but sortly after, the product went off the shelf for a little while. I was reluctant to toss the one I had but I honestly felt that it was still just as strong a few months later as it was when I first opened it. When I feel the congestion, I can literally hold the product near my nasal passage without inhaling and it's already working. I love minty products like the lip balms so this goes perfectly hand in hand during those cold seasons. This is a must have in the medicine cabinet!
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This thing is a life saver during cold & flu season! I can handle a cold during the daytime, but at night when it's impossible to sleep due to being unable to breathe, that's when I've had enough. Thankfully, I came across this product! It's so easy to use, just inhale a couple times into each nostril. Not spray, just inhale. It smells relaxing and nice just like the Vicks rub. It works so fast at clearing my nostrils and leaves me able to sleep!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wish I could give this more stars. It’s so amazing! I actually had my mom go buy one from a local pharmacy and bring it to me at work one allergy season after a co-worker recommended it to me. It’s such an amazing feeling even after the first time breathing it in. I have told other friends about it, let them use mine, and even told them to go get one. Most definitely recommend this. I keep mine in my purse at all times.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much. This is always my go to for whenever I have a stuffy nose from being sick or just can't breathe very well of my nose. There's always works to help get me a breathing again I just love it
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product so much, always carry it in my purse whenever I feel stuffy or for when my allergies kick in. It does have a strong scent but you get used to it after a few times of use, it’s very effective and opens up my nostrils and helps me breathe better. Very effective and inexpensive!
Princess P.
Scarborough, ME
This ones are amazing especially when you have severe colds. The menthol of this vicks vaporinhaler makes me calm down. It helps me breathe. It is handy too when you have headache that could help not to feel dizzy.
Darlene R.
Is this effective?
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
I love Vicks vapor rub how well does this work? Thinking I may need to try it!
Sandy R.
Omg I really want this... Where can I find it?
Mr.Retail ..
Do these really help with sinus blockage?
Desiree A.
Who else carry one of these on there purse?