Vicks® VapoInhaler® provides temporary relief of nasal congestion due to cold symptoms. Plus, it's easy to carry in a pocket or purse, and can be used almost anywhere. Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to Colds.

MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:

Camphor 41.53%, Menthol 41.53%

NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:

Abies sibirica oil, methyl salicylate

Usage: DECONGESTANT ACTION: Inhale soothing vapours through each nostril to make stuffed nose feel clearer. Use as often as needed.

does vicks vaporub really helps to reduce stretch marks?
Do these really help with sinus blockage?
Omg I really want this... Where can I find it?
Start your review of Vicks® VapoInhaler®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I always carry one of these on my purse because they are a greaf relieve if you have stuffy nose and are out of home.” in 2 reviews
“It works wonders when I am super congested.” in 1 review
“Breathe deeply and you'll feel the refreshing menthol working right away to relieve congestion and open your sinuses.” in 1 review
“Its really good and helps you breathe while you are sick.” in 1 review
I love the smell of this! I use this on the whole family when we come down with coughs and sneezes and rub it on little ones chest and feet when they are poorly. Relieves sinuses very well! Would 100% recommend this product to others. Very satisfied!
Prestonpans , East Lothian
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff it clears my nose right away. I use it all the time when am ill or have a blocked nose. Great price and these last a long time. They don’t dry up at all. Very easy to use
Tudor Terrace, Aberdare
This really doesn't do anything for me it might help for a minute or so but this is probably best for a light cold rather a full blown cold, it's a bit pricey to me too I'd probably recommend a nasal spray more than anything although I know it's not the most comfortable option it's definitely the most effective rather than this.
haswell
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are not two bad not to strong do help with makeing u breath easily lot more just wish pic diffrent smells
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been using this for years. It lasts a long time with many uses and is great for clearing up a stuffed nose fast. It's easy to use and is small enough to go anywhere. Looks a little funny when you do it but who cares, it works. Great for allergies or seasonal congestion.
Destin, Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore VICKS! When I first found these inhaler forms I was SO excited. They work great for stuffy nose relief and sneezing fits. I’ve tried a knock off brand and it wasn’t even close! I will continue to use this product when I can find them for sale.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think product is like magic. When I have a stuffy nose, it helps with opening my nasal airway. It’s a strong product and with one deep intake I feel it working. I would recommend this Vick’s product.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not impressed with this product. I felt like it did nothing for me and I ha e been really sick with a sinus infection and it worked for like a few seconds. I felt it was a waste of money when I could have got regular vicks to use and for a better deal. Not worth the price for this.
Allergies can be a pain and can dry out your nose but having this handy makes life just a bit simpler when your on the go. One improvement I could suggest is for the company to find a way to avoid the tube falling out. But I would definitely continue to purchase.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® VapoInhaler® uploaded by Carly H.
It's amazing how pregnancy nausea can be connected to sense of smell, as well as sinus congestion. My relief during pregnancy has definitely been with non-medicated menthol inhaler sticks...I swear by them! Vicks® VapoInhaler® as well as Go on the Go brand have really come in handy to carry around at all times. If there is a foul odor that makes me nauseous then I'll inhale some of the menthol stick or, if I'm feeling nauseous for any other reason, I'll do the same. And, especially when I start to notice sinus pressure, I'll make sure to use it.