Vicks VapoDrops uploaded by LoLo M.Vicks VapoDrops uploaded by Bianca G.Vicks VapoDrops uploaded by Jessica T.

BY VICKS

Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Cough Relief Drop Back into Your Day A sore throat or cough due to colds or inhaled irritants is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ cough drops contain trusted Vicks ingredients to temporarily relieve your impulse to cough and help soothe your sore throat. Questions? see more...

Buy on Walgreens
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These really worked my boyfriend hw will only use these. They aren't bad tasting either. .. ........wish had bigger package
Bianca G.
Winder, GA
My mommy been giving me this since a kid. They are so good. Very cool. Even when I don't have a sore throat I eat them.
TISHA D.
Good old vicks one the best when you want to feel your best it really helps and the taste is great
Nicole s.
The best cough drop money can buy!!! Most effective for coughing! Really great taste!
Joselyn M.
These r my second favorite cough drops they don't fast as bad as the others ones n they help with the soreness!
Desiree A.
This are really good, I always used them when I have a cold and they relieve my throat and cought.
Sash N.
Auckland
Wellness Guru Expert
Great solution for cough relief. Of course can't have too many otherwise it has a laxative effect. Don't always buy this just when I'm feeling but under the weather. But it's always my choice to have some in my bag for irritating cough.
Carolina P.
They are great, work amazing and amazing idea for cough if don't like to take medicine but eucalyptus flavor too strong
Sandy R.
What do they taste like? And where can I find them?
Joselyn M.
Does any one else find that these cough drop taste good?
Desiree A.
Which do you preffer halls or this ones?
Kem L.