Vicks Vapo Steam Cough Suppressant - 8.0 fl oz, 8floz uploaded by Brandon M.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

Find Cold, Cough and Allergy at Target.com! When added to cold water in your Vicks Vaporizer or other hot/warm steam vaporizer, Vicks VapoSteam increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. ; Temporarily relieves cough associated with a cold. ; For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth. ; Not for internal use. ; Not for internal use. Size: 8floz. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
If you are having that bad night time cough, this is definitely the cough suppressant. It is amazing!!! I have been using this for the past couple of years and it's been great for coughs, especially for my girls when a cold hits then. You only need a little and it works. This is a great, effective product!!!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
This Vicks vaposteam cough suppressant is used for hot steam vaporizers. It produces medicated saying that helps to relieve coughs. It actually does a magnificent job. We have also purchased off brand but it doesn't seem to do as well as the name brand. This truly does feel the air and helps you with being congested and not being able to breathe and coughing. Definitely would recommend this
Jeanette S.
When your kids are sick and coughing a lot or congested this works great. You put it in your humidifier and your kids will get better quick and even yourself. It’s affordable you can find it anywhere. I recommend it.
Tamara F.
Added to my Vick’s Humidifier when I suddenly came down with the flu. Helps relieve my cough so that I can get somewhat of a good night’s rest while sick. Strong enough to fill the entire room so that my hubby slept well also. Definitely recommend.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,517 reviews
While I have not been too pleased with the actual vicks vaporizer, I love the vapo steam! It works so well! It has helped me so much with my cold. I can smell it as soon as I walk into the room. While I will be purchasing a different vaporizer, I will continue to use the vicks vapo steam!
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
This stuff is my go to when my son is sick. Helps break everything up in his chest and helps him get better quicker. I just pop it in the humidifier and let it do it's job.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This product I use with my Vicks humidifier during cold season for my family. It helps us so much when we are suffering from the cold and flu especially with congestion. It is a little pricey, but well worth it.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This really helps my congestion. It works great in my humidifier. It always makes me feel better. It is pricey.