BY VICKS

One of FORTUNE Magazine's 2004 Best Products of the Year: Home and Health. Soft and gentle way to take temperatures Ages Infant to 6 Years Old ComfortDisc™ technology for gently, accurate measurements 60-second readings* Large LCD display and comfortable finger grips Beeps when ready Memory recall Waterproof for easy cleaning Lifetime Guarantee Easy to hold and use Professional Accuracy The  Vicks Underarm Thermometer  is designed specifically for measuring underarm temperatures of children.  Its perfect for children who are too old for rectal measurements yet too young to hold a thermometer in their mouth. Why underarm? The axillary artery is a reliable place for taking temperatures.  It is an age-old method.  With any thermometer, it is important to measure the hotspot under the arm to ensure an accurate reading.  Unlike regular see more...

Margaret M.
I love how fast it reads and don't got to fuss with getting my baby's temp else where had this one since our first born in 2004, still working great with our new baby 2014
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
Wow how awesome I need this product ! My little hate having his temp taken I think this would be perfect especially because we will have two children soon!