Add a Photo

By VICKS
#24 in Humidifiers
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Super fine mist restores moisture to dry indoor air for healthy living. Helps relieve cold and flu symptoms. Advanced Mist Controls Variable Mist Control allows you to adjust the humidity in your room Directional Mist Outlet Varies direction and intensity of plume Silent Operation Large tank opening Easy to clean, fill and carry, Up to 20 hours operation between fillings Reduces white dust Purifies water by trapping impurities Free Water Filter 1 Year Warranty Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further caus
Photo (1)
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and it couldn't arrived at a better time ! Me and my daughter are super sick with a cold and the Vicks humidifier was a perfect solution to our sleepless nights. Helped provide relief from cough and congestion all night long thanks to the large water capacity. Love the brand and definitely love this humidifier!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

This has come of great use to me. I use it when medically necessary for myself as well as my son. Also, I use it for my plants during the winter while the heat is on to keep them from drying out.
I've had it for years so it will definitely last long with proper care.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Milton, PA

This is essential for families with allergies. I use one in the spring and the fall for my kids and my sinus problems and it's such a relief
Cypress, TX

This is essential for my son and our house hold. It is so easy to use and clean. This humidifier relieves his allergies almost immediately. It is a great investment!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Lexington, KY

I have heard these are really good and better than the off brand ones but have never personally used one. Would like to try out.
Erica G.
Erica G.

This is a must for me. Everyone in my house gets horribly dry and terrible allergies in the cold weather. This is a lifesaver at bedtime.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
moody , Al

LOVE IT!! like that it blows cool air, which helps a lot better than steam.. and the vicks makes it even better. I love the smell of it :-) My daughter loves the night light with it.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH

It works well. Our house's air gets really dry in the winter. This makes a noticeable difference. We have several throughout the house since it doesn't cover that large of a space.
Cypress, TX

Has anyone found this humidifier less than $55.00?

Join Now