BY VICKS #5 in Humidifiers

USES

• Creates a soothing bedtime environment while providing temporary relief from cough and congestion
  • Projects dream-inspired images on the ceiling. Three different dream inspired themes to choose from - sea, safari and starry night
  • Humidifier delivers cool, visible and filter free mist
  • Runs up to 24 hours per tank
  • Ultra quiet operation lets your child sleep soundly
  • Two dual scent pad slots for releasing soothing Vicks vapors
  • Easier to clean due to larger tank opening
  • Auto shut off when empty
  • Available in pink and blue

Model: VUL575

Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I've purchased to lower end Vicks humidifier several times for myself in the past - it was cheap and lasted a season. However, when my 20 month son got sick this winter, this was the only cool mist humidifier left in the whole store so we decided to give it a try. Wow, is it powerful! We put it in his room with the door open and I swear it worked for the entire second floor. Furthermore, the Vicks pads are STRONG. We only used one (it can hold two) and the entire second floor was mentholated. Unlike the cheaper version, this is very well made and I expect that we will get quite a bit of use out of it. It also is much easier to clean and refill than the less expensive one and I would say well worth the investment, especially if you're using it for a young child.
Crystal G.
Great humidifier. It is quiet, but you can hear the water droplets on occasion. My 3 year old loves the night light features, and the small amount of white noise it makes. I also own the Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier, and this one is "silent" compared to it. This humidifier is filter-less, and very easy to clean. I've also owned a Crane humidifier - and will never buy one again after having this one. This is more quiet than the Crane and MUCH easier to clean. It has a wide opening, so you can actually reach in and clean it. (:
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
A must have for the winter months for babies! With the heat the room gets super dry which isn’t good for the baby. If you use on half blast, it can last you 2-3 nights without refilling. Definitely would recommend to any new parents especially ones with a fall/winter due date!
Yandy J.
Awesome humidifier!! I love it when my sinus are acting up, stuffy nose or  having a cold this little humidifier does the job. I am able to rest and it opens up my airway to that i can breath better. Vicks humidifier is affordable and i highly recommend this product to anyone who has children or adults who suffers from sinuses.
Amanda W.
This is such a great humidifier! you can find it at pharmacy's like Walgreens or CVS! It is really easy to use you just need to clean it and add water. It is very very effective and helps me so much with my allergies, especially during the winter time! I highly recommend this!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
This humidifier is amazing. You can put up to 2 vapor sticks in this machine. It automatically shuts off when the water runs out AND it has multiple different night light features. The only thing I have negative to say is that when you need to turn up the humidifier...to make more cool steam to come out.... it makes a decently loud water noise. So it makes it seem like it’s leaking. But it isn’t. But other than that... I’m in love.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
This has been one of my best investment I have made. I always put it for my kids in the winter. It helps them to sleep very comfortable. What also love it the price, it's not expensive very affordable to your budget. I definitely recommend it.
Alicia K.
Palatine, IL
I love this humidifier! I am a first time mom and put a humidifier on my baby registry and it's the one thing that I did not receive! After freaking out because all first time moms freak out when they don't have a humidifier right? No but anyways... I went to babies r us and bought this one because I liked that it had the Vicks insert (which you can not use until your baby is at least 10 lbs) and also it has the projection of sea life, stars and a safari. I put the projection on at night and use it as a night light so I can easily feed my newborn without turning on the lights. I love this humidifier! The only mild complaint I have is that I see some residue when I go to fill up the water tank. I wipe it out every other water fill and it's easily manageable to get clean. Overall great product and I would recommend this humidifier to all other moms out there!
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
i loved this humidifier and so does my son. i love that you could buy the vivks if you need that extra help. but also i love that it does have a night light. so right now where we aren't using it for a humidifier we are using it as a night light. its easy to use and easy to clean...
Selena G.
I love this humidifier to the fullest extent it completely has out done all other humidifiers. My son and I were sick recently and I received this humidifier and I was just getting over the flu then ended up with a cold along with my son , I put this humidifier on and kept in on for about 6 hours as my son fell asleep to the safari images on the ceiling and we fell asleep to a refreshing mist in the air , After 6 Hours this humidifier we woke up to clear nasal passages and we haven't needed it since. This is a high quality and I would highly recommend it. I love this humidifier and I won't ever go to another humidifier again. This is not only easy to use , lasts a long time , contains projections but truly works within hours. I was beyond impressed ! 5 Stars all the way !

THANK YOU SO MUCH INFLUENSTER you have changed winter colds into fun rapid healing.
I received this complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes. This an amazing investment and a prized position of mine now.
How do you get this product to test?
Shawnee F.
How does this work?
Danica R.
Lemoore , CA
Does this help with allergies and stuffy noses? I've tried a humidifier and didn't really notice a difference.
Jennifer C.
fort irwin, ca
Will this help with my daughters stuffy nose ? She isn't sick but always wakes up with a stuffy nose
Cesly B.
Will this help with dry skin, allergies, & stuffy nose in baby's room? if so, how often can i use it?