Vicks® SweetDreams™ Cool Mist Humidifier VUL575

USES

• Creates a soothing bedtime environment while providing temporary relief from cough and congestion
  • Projects dream-inspired images on the ceiling. Three different dream inspired themes to choose from - sea, safari and starry night
  • Humidifier delivers cool, visible and filter free mist
  • Runs up to 24 hours per tank
  • Ultra quiet operation lets your child sleep soundly
  • Two dual scent pad slots for releasing soothing Vicks vapors
  • Easier to clean due to larger tank opening
  • Auto shut off when empty
  • Available in pink and blue

Model: VUL575

Is this easy to clean?
Is this product worth it, cuz I heard some bad review about water leaking and turning off by itself, just wondering before I purchase because I need a humidifier for my baby right now?
My daughter has had a runny nose & been super congested here lately & a friend mentioned buying a humidifier to possibly help. Any thoughts or opinions about this one?
Start your review of Vicks® SweetDreams™ Cool Mist Humidifier VUL575!
How would you rate this product?
We just bought this since the air has been super dry. It even got to the point that my boyfriend and I were getting nose bleeds. But we went out and got this at Walmart for around $35 and it's perfect! It's not too big the tanks holds more than enough water for one night and you can even put essential oils in it. Or you can buy these vicks pads that are made for it so if your sick it's an extra bonus!!!
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin and sinuses dry out something terrible in the winter months. So, last year I bought one of these. It’s a little big, so you have to have the room. I like the cool mist since I have cats and they sniff EVERYTHING. It seems to help with my winter dryness. It’s very quiet and the small power light doesn’t give off much glow at night.
Liberty Hill, TX
When new this humidifier is great. However over time if not cleaned it can start a build up of gunk and mold among other things. Also depending if you have hard or soft water it can affect how well it works. Definitely would wish they would make it easier to fill and clean
Knox, IN
We didn’t have very good luck with this humidifier. We bought two and both put out to much vapor and soaked everything under it. Have to use it on low so nothing gets wet. But I do like the scent from using the Vick’s vapor pads
Spring Hill, TN
We use this thing constantly when the kids are sick. It lasts all night and I love that I can add the vapopads to it also to help with their congestion. We are so happy with this product.
New York
Vicks® SweetDreams™ Cool Mist Humidifier VUL575 uploaded by Tageiry S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Purchased this item and it’s the best decision I’ve made, my baby sleeps comfortable and the room is always nice a cozy and I love the smell of menthol. Really recommend it.
Vicks® SweetDreams™ Cool Mist Humidifier VUL575 uploaded by RYcnan R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I start using this Vicks® SweetDreams™ Cool Mist Humidifier VUL575 I breath better because I got seasons asthma and it's perfect for allergies and winter season.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just purchased this product I was diagnosed with asthma symptoms and the AC wasn’t helping me they recommend this product help me breath better. I love it it has made my night better since it’s hot I can’t go with out AC
Brooklyn, NY
Having children that have a hard time breathing at night is a pain. I have tried so many different ways to help them and nothing seemed to work. With the Vicks Sweet Dream Cool Mist Humidifier I was able to give them some relief. It also projects so pretty cool images that give the kids something to focus on while trying to get some sleep. It is easy to set up and easy to clean. It is a must need for the winter time.
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
We just purchased this humidifier and so far so good. I do like that you can use this with the Vick’s vapor packs though I haven’t tried them out just yet, and it’s easy use. It’s not as strong as our older humidifier but it still works great. I would recommend to someone looking for an inexpensive humidifier.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...