Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesHumidifiersVicks
Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, VUL575

Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, VUL575

The Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Humidifier creates an enchanting and soothing bedtime environment for your child while providing temporary relief from cough and congestion.

if i dont have the pads can i use this with vapo liquid?
Is this easy to clean?
Is this product worth it, cuz I heard some bad review about water leaking and turning off by itself, just wondering before I purchase because I need a humidifier for my baby right now?
Start your review of Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, VUL575!
I received this product free from Influenster to test and review. All opinions are my own. This was my first humidifier and it did not disappoint. It's very quiet and my daughter loves the dreamscape projections. We got it just in time as my daughter had come down with a cold. We had it running most nights and the cool mist did help her to sleep better and not wake up coughing throughout the night. You can control the mist to be as strong or soft as you'd like. The humidifier also came with one Vick's pad sample which I enjoyed but wish it came with two instead.
Romeoville, IL
I received this product for free to test and review from Influenster. This is my first cool mist humidifier from Vicks that I've tried. I have been using a different popular brand and the Vicks humidifier is FAR superior! I was actually able to try this out while my 8 year old was sick. Prior to the arrivial of the Vicks Sweetdreams Cool Mist Humidifier, she was not sleeping well due to being sick! The first night using this was a dream! He slept so well! With my previous humidifier, I would wake up to water everywhere, even on the lowest setting! But not with the Vicks Humidifier!
Cockeysville , MD
Absolutely love this product!! When it gets very humid outside it helps out my room a lot! It gets rid of the icky feeling in my room during stormy season! Totally recommend this product to everyone!!!!
Brooklyn, NY
Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, VUL575 uploaded by Tageiry S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Purchased this item and it’s the best decision I’ve made, my baby sleeps comfortable and the room is always nice a cozy and I love the smell of menthol. Really recommend it.
1,065 reviews
Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, VUL575 uploaded by Nancy R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I start using this Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, VUL575 I breath better because I got seasons asthma and it's perfect for allergies and winter season.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin and sinuses dry out something terrible in the winter months. So, last year I bought one of these. It’s a little big, so you have to have the room. I like the cool mist since I have cats and they sniff EVERYTHING. It seems to help with my winter dryness. It’s very quiet and the small power light doesn’t give off much glow at night.
Shreveport, LA
Great humidifier. It is quiet, but you can hear the water droplets on occasion. My 3 year old loves the night light features, and the small amount of white noise it makes. I also own the Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier, and this one is "silent" compared to it. This humidifier is filter-less, and very easy to clean. I've also owned a Crane humidifier - and will never buy one again after having this one. This is more quiet than the Crane and MUCH easier to clean. It has a wide opening, so you can actually reach in and clean it. (:
Milner, GA
This actually helps with my bloody noses I get almost every winter so far it's helped a lot
Aberdeen , NC
We received the Vicks sweet dreams cool mist humidifier today, as a test product courtesy of influenster. So far we are loving it! My 3 year old keeps lying in bed looking up at the many projections. He can't make up his mind which one he wants to keep it set to for tonight lol! It's awesome, it's quiet and is blowing out some major mist! The projections are not too bright too! Thank you for allowing our family to be apart of this test product, we definitely will be purchasing a 2nd one for another room our house gets pretty dry when it's time to crank up the heat! 😍😍😍😂😂😂😇😇😇 Update don't forget to read the use and care guide if not you could have a wet floor and kids bed lol and turn it off when there's a lot of condensation!
Bensalem, PA
Vicks Sweet Dreams Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier, VUL575 uploaded by Rose K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only humidifier I use for my girls; not only is it a life saver when kids have congestion or cold, but the night light is also a huge plus. We also use Vicks® Soothing Sleepytime Comfort VapoPads for nighttime and the girls love it ! This product is also well priced.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...