Vicks® Starry Night Cool Moisture Humidifier V3700M uploaded by Carina T.

BY VICKS

The V3700M Vicks® Starry Night Humidifier transforms the room into a starry night sky and creates a comforting surrounding perfect for children of all ages.

USES

• Cool mist for the temporary relief of cough and congestion
  • Independently controlled Starry Night projector illuminates color changing stars on ceiling
  • Designed to be used with Vicks VapoPads to release soothing menthol vapors
  • Automatic moisture balance system
  • 1.0-gallon capacity; operates up to 24 hours per filling

stephanie b.
Hurst , TX
This is my second one of this humidifier and it is ok. I love the night light for my kids and I like the little pocket for the Vick’s vapor pads. What I hate is that it is difficult to clean and collects dust/mold easily. I wish it didn’t require a disposable filter and that it was easier to clean.
Dee H.
Honolulu, HI
This humidifier works great and I love the starry night light! My toddler does too. It's definitely effective! I use this often when my daughter is sick. It's affordable and lasts long! Easy to clean!
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
I have this i Bought this one for my newborn baby well when he was a new born it was a life saver. babies tend to have congestion issues so with this one it was awesome for him so he could breathe better at night. especially during the winter months which was when he was born in November.. i highly recommend.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I personally LOVED this humidifier for over a year. Works wonderfully. Has a high and low setting and the stars shine bright and change colors. The ONLY con that I have about this humidifier is the lock knob for the water base is easily breakable and once it breaks.... it’s basically trash. They have replaceable knobs on their website BUT they are never available. $50 down the trash....
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
We have five humidifiers in our home. The accumulation is just part of living in Arizona. The viks insert isn't as beneficial as a diffuser would be. It does have two volume/speed settings which makes it nice for easily bothered adult sleep. I run my kids on high and they don't seem to be since they are used to white noise.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I purchased this product for my dayghter and I love it. she loves the stars and I love how it helpes her breath better. the only thing i dont like issue the filter on it.
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I love this humidifier.  It's easy to use and provides a nightlight with stars and moon to reflect on to the ceiling.  My son loves putting it on before going to bed so we can look at the stars!
Samantha B.
Giving 4 starts only because the first one only lasted a year and a half and a part broke. We replaced it and the new one had an awful rattling sound so we exchanged it. Third one has been good this far. I love that it has night mode and can use the Vicks inserts. Helps my toddler sleep through the night when she's congested. She also loves the stars projected on the ceiling.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Good product but it always leaks so I always keep a towel folded under it so it doesn't bother me nomore. My daughter likes it and she be looking at the stars and moon at night. It's convenient because the light brightens the room so it won't be completely dark at night.
Kassie J.
Spokane
We have one of these for my daughter's room. She absolutely loves going to bed with stars lighting up her ceiling. We, as the parents, like the humidifier works amazingly for her while she is sick. This is an affordable product that works very well. I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!
Erica G.
How well do the stars project? I just bought this for my sisters baby.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Has anyone experienced any leaks with this product ?