BY VICKS #18 in Humidifiers

Experience Filter Freedom.
The V3700 Vicks® Starry Night Humidifier transforms the room into a starry night sky and creates a comforting surrounding perfect for children of all ages.

USES

• Cool mist for the temporary relief of cough and congestion
  • Independently controlled Starry Night projector illuminates color changing stars on ceiling
  • Designed to be used with Vicks VapoPads to release soothing menthol vapors
  • Automatic moisture balance system
  • 1.0-gallon capacity; operates up to 24 hours per filling

• How is this humidifier is it worth it1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a hard time finding replacement filters ...1 Answers
  • I found this at Walgreen's and right beside the Vic's ref...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I loved this humidifier, works great and has a built in night light which projects stars on the ceiling really neat touch. " in 1 review
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
This humidifier is good. My baby loves the colorful stars that it displays in nights. Its good way to attract kids. Vapors are not very strong, it clears the air, gives the freshness. I have seen much better humidifiers so I’m giving 4 stars. But this works fine as well, clears the nostrils if blocked. Overall good decent humidifier.
Amy R.
My two-month-old needed a new humidifier because he has the worst congestion even after using saline and the bulb and it's the only thing that works for him. The stars on the sky are a bonus too
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Recently bought for our room for baby and i during this dry, cold weather. First, it works wonderfully and had two settings for a full mist or the sleep setting. It was amazing during baby's first cold. Also the stary night setting is awesome to project on the wall/ceiling
Zulma P.
I really really love this I use it when they're sick and when my kids are not sick I turn on the light of the stars in the ceiling one of my girls is afraid of the dark so I really love how this came in handy 2 in 1
Kelsey F.
First one I got the fan stopped working and they would replace it so I got a new one. Now this one broke and it leaked all over my sons room and ruined his dresser. I will never buy another one. Waste of money. Don’t know if my daughters has problems, but I’ll be throwing hers out as well.
Liz N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought the starry night humidifier, no less than a month and a half ago. Within a week the filtered went bad I bough another one and it Turned brown and mushy quickly on top of that it leaked water onto my dresser ruining it even I had protection under it in case it spilt a little water I didn't think it would leak that much compleatly disappointed in this product and sad about what a huge waste of money it was
Natalie H.
We purchased the starry night humidifier when our baby had a cold and was pretty congested. When running on the low setting, it's pretty quiet. Even when we don't run the humidifier, we leave this set up in his room as a night light, which is great.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I recently bought this for my best friend, both her boys have had a terrible cough and she said it is helping! You can also use just the night light feature and not the humidifier or vise versa which is nice. The scent pads are amazing because we LOVE the scent of Vicks and they are really easy to use. The cool starry ceiling lights change color and provide entertainment for her bed ridden son with cerebral palsy. I was sitting next to it last time I was at her house and I could tell it was on but I didn't see any mist so I investigated it more closely and noticed it said on the front that it uses "Invisamist Technology" so it is "normal not to see any mist"! How cool!! It also has a self regulating evaporative system that naturally adjusts output to amount of moisture the air can hold at a particular temperature, so high tech!
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
My family all.became sick these last few weeks and after fighting a night of little sleep due to stuffy nose I went to Walgreen's to find a humidifier! I found this one and loved the lights on it because it was going into my sons room too. In love that it has a Vic's and lavender insert and boy did they work. We got sleep and woke up being able to breath again . I also really like that it is a more quite sound because I have used a humidifier before that was louder then my fan and hated it. Even though this product cost a little more then most I am very happy with my purhase .
Alyssa M.
I really love this Vick's humidifier! I think it is designed for kids because it has a built in light. It can, if you turn the light for it on, project stars across your ceiling. The stars also change colors in a rotation. Even though it is for kids, I still like using the lights because they are calming and relaxing to fall asleep to. Besides that, the humidifier works really well too. I like that you have the option of changing it to a nighttime mode. This helped me with my sinus infections and made me feel a lot better in general. :) Love this!!
Christy O.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does anyone know where I can buy the vicks refill cartridges in bulk?
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
Can anyone give me more info on this humidifier?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is this humidifier is it worth it
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Does anyone have a hard time finding replacement filters for this?
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I found this at Walgreen's and right beside the Vic's refills they had Walgreen brand , can I use Walgreen and save some money or does it have to be Vic's . For the inserts and liquid . Thanks