Vicks® Starry Night Cool Moisture Humidifier V3700

Experience Filter Freedom.
The V3700 Vicks® Starry Night Humidifier transforms the room into a starry night sky and creates a comforting surrounding perfect for children of all ages.

USES

• Cool mist for the temporary relief of cough and congestion
  • Independently controlled Starry Night projector illuminates color changing stars on ceiling
  • Designed to be used with Vicks VapoPads to release soothing menthol vapors
  • Automatic moisture balance system
  • 1.0-gallon capacity; operates up to 24 hours per filling

Looking for a great humidifier for our bedroom. It’s a normal sized bedroom but our apartment has extremely Hugh ceilings, around 15 feet. Does anyone know of a decently priced humidifier that also works well for bedrooms for the winter?
How is this humidifier is it worth it
Does anyone have a hard time finding replacement filters for this?
Start your review of Vicks® Starry Night Cool Moisture Humidifier V3700!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I loved this humidifier, works great and has a built in night light which projects stars on the ceiling really neat touch. ” in 1 review
Jackson, MI
The star design changes color and is not so bright that it keeps kids awake. The cool mist helps add moisture without heating up the room like a sauna. The sleep mode is great because it is less noisy and uses less water. I love that you can add the Vick’s pads to it to fill the room with a comforting Vick’s scent.
DERRY, NH
Not a bad little humidifier. Suitable for smaller rooms, and you’ll need to refill it every day, pretty much. Very cute and I liked the star feature for the little ones.
My two-month-old needed a new humidifier because he has the worst congestion even after using saline and the bulb and it's the only thing that works for him. The stars on the sky are a bonus too
Gadsden, AL
This is a great humidifier for babies, kids, and even adults. The pros is it has a built in nightlight and has the medicine in little pouches. It was effective to run at night and helped calm and soothe coughing and runny noses. I would recommend this humidifier for anyone that needs relief at night.
Washington, DC
I like the lights that comes with vicks starry night cool moisture humidifier. It takes a little getting used to filling up and flipping it. Cleaning was very hard to do and the filter is hard to maintain. We kept it for the lights but eventually tossed it because it was getting hard for maintain it
Somersworth, NH
Recently bought for our room for baby and i during this dry, cold weather. First, it works wonderfully and had two settings for a full mist or the sleep setting. It was amazing during baby's first cold. Also the stary night setting is awesome to project on the wall/ceiling
Norwalk, CT
I bought this because my brother in law recommended it and it's been really helpful during winter and when the baby has a cold, includes a night light with stars that change colors. What i don't like is the size, it is too big and gets all the space in the night light.
Quinton, VA
Purchased at: Target
A family favorite. Used in my baby’s nursery. I love the night light feature and that it provides just enough ambient light-the only draw back is that the lens cover comes off easily. I also love that this unit does not require a filter and has a place for the vapo pads.
Austin, TX
This is gentle, not too much and not too little humidity, and the lights are great as a night light. I would love for it to be easier to fill or last longer between refilling.
Eagle Mountain
This was an ok humidifier. It’s on the cheaper end and even though it did eventually have some structural issues it lasted quite awhile. It did eventually break and was leaking on us.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...