Vicks Starry Night Cool Moisture Humidifier uploaded by Carina T.

BY VICKS #13 in Humidifiers

Vicks® StarryNight Cool Moisture Humidifier.
Calming environment to help your child sleep.
Temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing and a more comfortable sleep.
Projector comforts your child transforming the room into a starry night sky.
Vicks, VapoPads.
Use with Vicks VapoPads for soothing menthol scent sample pad included.
Cool.
Medium room size1. Up to 24 hours of operation2. 1.0 gallon capacity.
Kaz®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dee H.
Honolulu, HI
This humidifier works great and I love the starry night light! My toddler does too. It's definitely effective! I use this often when my daughter is sick. It's affordable and lasts long! Easy to clean!
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Good product but it always leaks so I always keep a towel folded under it so it doesn't bother me nomore. My daughter likes it and she be looking at the stars and moon at night. It's convenient because the light brightens the room so it won't be completely dark at night.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
We have five humidifiers in our home. The accumulation is just part of living in Arizona. The viks insert isn't as beneficial as a diffuser would be. It does have two volume/speed settings which makes it nice for easily bothered adult sleep. I run my kids on high and they don't seem to be since they are used to white noise.
Kassie J.
Spokane
We have one of these for my daughter's room. She absolutely loves going to bed with stars lighting up her ceiling. We, as the parents, like the humidifier works amazingly for her while she is sick. This is an affordable product that works very well. I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I purchased this product for my dayghter and I love it. she loves the stars and I love how it helpes her breath better. the only thing i dont like issue the filter on it.
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I love this humidifier.  It's easy to use and provides a nightlight with stars and moon to reflect on to the ceiling.  My son loves putting it on before going to bed so we can look at the stars!
Kati M.
This is what I use for my daughter when she is sick. She loves how it projects stars on the walls and ceiling.
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
I love how it works, its just the filter is a pain in the butt. but other than that, it works great. the vicks smell lasts through out the night, and my daughter loves the stars and moon projection on the roof!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this humidifier! It works well and my daughters love watching it project off the ceiling and change colors.
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
I have this i Bought this one for my newborn baby well when he was a new born it was a life saver. babies tend to have congestion issues so with this one it was awesome for him so he could breathe better at night. especially during the winter months which was when he was born in November.. i highly recommend.
Erica G.
How well do the stars project? I just bought this for my sisters baby.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Has anyone experienced any leaks with this product ?