Vicks® Soothing Sleepytime Comfort VapoPads uploaded by Brandi M.

BY VICKS

Vicks Soothing Sleepytime Lavender and Rosemary scented VapoPads provide up to 8 hours comfort per pad. Pack comes with 6 scent pads.

Brandi M.
South Pittsburg, TN
These really help me to sleep better and they make my house smell so good I love them and have to have them every night love them if you haven't tried them you need too!!!!!
Felicia J.
It definitely makes your house smell like lavender. Seemed to help us drift off to sleep a bit better. Helped soothe an relax us.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these little smelly tabs. I pop 2 in my humidifier when my kids are stuffy and it usually helps within the hour.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We use these in my baby's humidifier, they help tremendously when he is stuffy and they obviously smell fantastic
Jennilia T.
Louisville , CO
My baby was so congested so i started using this in my humidifier. It really helped him sleep and breathe better