HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAllergy & SinusVicks
Vicks Soothing Sleepytime Comfort VapoPads

Vicks® Soothing Sleepytime Comfort VapoPads

Vicks Soothing Sleepytime Lavender and Rosemary scented VapoPads provide up to 8 hours comfort per pad. Pack comes with 6 scent pads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks® Soothing Sleepytime Comfort VapoPads!
How would you rate this product?
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Vicks® Soothing Sleepytime Comfort VapoPads uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: CVS
Offers up to 8 hrs of soothing sleepy time comfort per pad. These are amazing in the winter months. If you have dry heat in your home. These are worth their weight in gold. I would recommend these to anyone that has children. These are irreplaceable.
Panyia V.
Love these vapopads because you can take them with you everywhere. Works great also.
Jennilia T.
Longmont, CO
My baby was so congested so i started using this in my humidifier. It really helped him sleep and breathe better
Jenifer O.
Lewis, NY
I love these during cold and flu season. They help to open up my nasal passages. They also feel really good on the lungs ! I would recommend them! My children also like these especially in the lavender scent!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
Very good medication for when I get sick and it relieves me immediately #Vicks 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Maria M.
Allen, TX
Omg I just loved these for going to bed at night. I have the most relaxing sleeps when we put this in
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
Love these Vapopads by Vicks! They are extremely easy to use and last a good 12 hours! Would definitely recommend this product, ESPECIALLY this lavender scent
Reagan D.
Nixon, TX
Works really well and helps me better sleep at night when I feel really congested and it’s hard to breathe through my nose . I prefer this one because I use other things during the day and this one seems to work the best for me when I need to go to sleep . I totally recommend trying it .
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
This product sucks when I purchased my humidifier. You constantly have to change them out
Irene C.
Delano, CA
U can never I mean never go wrong with Vick’s brand u use this during allergy season n this really helps keep me asleep at night

Looking for your answer?