BY VICKS

VSP19VPC Vicks® VapoPads provide soothing menthol vapours when used with Vicks® Humidifiers for relief from cough and cold.

Scent pads for vapourizers and humidifiers

- 10 scent pads per box
- Works with most Vicks® Waterless Vapourizers, Waterless Plug including V1750C, V150SGN-CAN, V1900-CAN, V1700-CAN, V1300-CAN, V3500-CAN, V3900-CAN, V4600-CAN, V5100NS-CAN, V3700-CAN Series, VUL520WC, VEV320C, VUL575 Series, V750-CAN

Daisy T.
I like this product, but the reason I give it a 4/5 is because I wish that they would include more than just six tabs per pack. Other that, it really is a great product. for such a little tab, it is pretty strong. This, along with the vaporizer that goes with this become my best friends when I get sick.
Honestly this is one of my flu season must haves, along with my Vick’s Kaz Soothing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer & Nightlight . I love that it can be plugged in on the night stand or even at my desk at work , it’s so easily portable and requires no water making so you can take it anywhere . I see it works best for a solid 6-7 hours in my opinion . No noise , no mess . These little tablets as well as the mini vaporizer are a great tag team !
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
I like how these pads are very subtle and not in your face with the menthol smell. Those types of congestion relief things just give me a headache and I feel so much more sick than how I started. These give off a very subtle and gradual scent that lasts a while.
Kaitlyn C.
Carbondale , PA
We use these anytime my daughter might be getting sick. I wish that they lasted more than 8 hours because they are on the more expensive side and obviously most ids are sick more than two nights. We do love how much they help her though. The room always smells amazing and breaks up the mucus in her. She sleeps so much better when we run these pads in our humidifier. Package is simple see no room to change anything. Would consider using the liquid over these though to make it last longer.
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
Wish they lasted longer than one night :( they are so expensive but SO worth it when you have a migraine or a cold. From someone with insomnia, lavender really helps relax me. So I will keep buying these refill pads. Just wish they were cheaper
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
Love these! They smell so good, and has the perfect smell to help decongest and the lavender scent in them helps soothe and calm! Love the easy disposable pads verses the liquid that can get messy, especially with kids!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Vicks Vapor Pads are great it helped my son so much after he had his tonsils removed it keeps the nose open when the little ones are sick.. just pop them into your humidifier they last 8 hrs per scent pad! I put a pic below of the different models of humidifiers these will fit in!
Katie S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love these Vick’s vapor pads! They work great in my Vick’s cool mist humidifier as well as in my Vick’s steam inhaler. They really open your sinuses and have you breathing better in no time.
Alex L.
Mayfield, KY
I like these, but the lavender smell is practically undetectable. I also can't use them around my husband, because he cannot handle the smell of camphor.  I was expecting only the lavender and rosemary smell when I bought them, and I think the packaging is pretty misleading.  Anyway, it's still a good product, but in very misleading packaging.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Literally the best Vick’s product around where ti don’t physically have apply Vick’s to your skin. It was great for my newborn & not too overpowering. It does warn you not to use it for more than 24 for children weighting 10-22 pounds for safety reasons so please read instructions.
Sandy R.
Omg I really want to try this... Where can I get these?
brionna g.
Do you prefer the pads or the rub?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does anyone have any other tips on other ways to use the pads?
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Are these thing irritating to the skin.
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I had no idea this existed!!! Super excited to try them, does it work as good on a cough as the Vicks vapor rub?

Amazon