Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads

VSP19VPC Vicks® VapoPads provide soothing menthol vapours when used with Vicks® Humidifiers for relief from cough and cold.

Scent pads for vapourizers and humidifiers

- 10 scent pads per box
- Works with most Vicks® Waterless Vapourizers, Waterless Plug including V1750C, V150SGN-CAN, V1900-CAN, V1700-CAN, V1300-CAN, V3500-CAN, V3900-CAN, V4600-CAN, V5100NS-CAN, V3700-CAN Series, VUL520WC, VEV320C, VUL575 Series, V750-CAN

Can I use these can I put these directly in the water or do I put them in the same cup of my vintage hankscraft Gerber vaporizer
Is this safe for babies to be around
Do these work well?
Start your review of Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads!
How would you rate this product?
Omaha, NE
Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads uploaded by Diana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love putting these Vicks VapoPads in my humidifier. It makes the room smell like Vicks instantly. It does help open up my airway if I am congested. They are a bit expensive, if they are being used daily. Totally worth it if you are sick and need some relief. I do wish the scent lasted a bit longer than a few hours but overall, I would recommend and I will continue to purchase these VapoPads.
Lancaster , PA
Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads uploaded by Julia‍ C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite vapopads! These work perfectly in my daughter’s humidifier. She recently became sick with a cold and I used these in her humidifier in her room and they really helped clear her nose so she could have a good nights rest! I definitely recommend these, just make sure they are the right type to fit into your vaporizer/humidifier! Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads
Harbor City, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads uploaded by Isabel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently purchased these thinking that they were the chest pads for the kids surprised I was wrong but I still use them and I love them especially to sleep with throughout the night to make sure we have the best sleep possible especially when the kiddos are sick these are heaven sent I do recommend them and there's 12 in the box
Bella Vista, AR
These make such a difference when you’re sick! Much more helpful than regular humidified air. The menthol smells great-I just wish it was stronger! They are a bit pricey but when you’re not feeling well it’s really worth it. One pack will get you through a cold!
Decorator Expert Level 1
Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads uploaded by Angie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vicks® Soothing Menthol VapoPads This product is amazing. No recommended for infants under 10 pounds. 12 nights of comfort. 8 hours of soothing menthol vapors per pad. Is very effective totally. I am satisfied. Non medicated. Great product!
bradford
Lifesavers when the family is down and out! Can stick these into the vaporizer and the whole house is able to breathe a little bit better! I only use them occasionally, but always make sure they’re stocked up in the house!
Oviedo, FL
I like these because they work during the night without having the goopy menthol cream all over your chest. I also like that it doesn’t leave a residue on the skin also. I woke definitely buy again.
New York , NY
SÚPER IN LOVE WITH THE SMELL !! You can actually feel better with one use. Super affordable, totally recommended. I just [email protected] to change one thing and is the fact that 2 strips only last 8hrs :/
Phillipsburg, NJ
Put these in my humidifier and they are amazing! I definitely prefer when I used to have the vaporizer and liquid menthol, but these are a great alternative if you’re using a humidifier.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product. I use when one of my children or husband are having trouble breathing due to a stuffy nose or even when allergies hit I use it to open up their air way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...