Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray for Sinus Relief with Soothing Vicks Vapor, 12 Hour , 0.5-Ounce (14.7 ml) (Pack of 4)

BY VICKS

Vicks Sinex 12 Hour Nasal Spray, 0.5 oz see more...

Haley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this!! Every time I have a cold, I use Afrin spray to help me breathe. Well, old Mr. Sniffles visited me again last week, so I went to pick up my usual spray, and I saw this instead. Can I compare a nasal spray to Heaven?!? This cleared my stuffy nose without the extreme smell and slight burning sensation I used to experience with Afrin. There is a slight Vick's smell to it, but it was not overpowering. It also lasted the complete 12 hours, and Afrin never lasted! I am beyond pleased with this, and I can't imagine combatting a cold without it now!
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a Vicks Vapor Rub lover and this product did not let me down. I have used this several times when I have come down with a cold or allergies and it's affordable and very effective. I love the fact that it's not very loud and the smell it's not super overwhelming.
Renee M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Works good enough I'm not a huge nasal spray person i did end up using this it did work ok but i much rather use the vapor rub they make
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this brand, i don't like the nasal one because since the smell is intense to begin with, i would rather stick with the rub.