Vicks QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion Daytime Liquicaps, 24 ea uploaded by Beverly R.Vicks QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion Daytime Liquicaps, 24 ea uploaded by Beverly R.Vicks QlearQuil Sinus & Congestion Daytime Liquicaps, 24 ea uploaded by Farah B.

BY VICKS #100 in Allergy & Sinus

Max Strength Non-drowsy Relieves headache, minor aches pains 5 For nasal sinus congestion 6 Temporarily relieves fever li see more...

Buy on Kmart
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
I love this Qlear Quip sinus & Congestion! It relieves symptoms of the common cold. Every time I use it takes me two doses and my symptoms are gone! I love these so much I stock up on them. You can buy at almost any store and we'll worth the price!
Farah B.
Farah B.
Miami 0, FL
Life saver! These liquicaps helps to relieve sinus congestion so helps me to sleep better when I have it. Also helps with fever, head aches and minors pains. *Ask your doctor first.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bethpage, NY
When I have a cold this makes it bearable. Wouldn't be able to leave bed without.
reyna v.
reyna v.
i started taking these pills a month ago when i had a terrible allergy reaction and cold after a days of taking them everything went away.. i love them