Vicks PURE Zzzs Nightly Sleep Melatonin Sleep Aid gummies with Chamomile, Lavender, & Valerian Root, 1mg per gummy, 30ct:HELPS YOU FALL ASLEEP NATURALLY*. Vicks PURE Zzzs Nightly Sleep helps you fall asleep naturally and regulates your sleep cycle* so that you can take on your tomorrowNO NEXT DAY GROGGINESS WITH AN OPTIMAL LEVEL OF MELATONIN. Formulated with an optimal level of melatonin, shown to help regulate your sleep cycle without next day grogginess so you can wake refreshed*PROPRIETARY BOTANICAL BLEND. Uniquely formulated with a blend of botanicals including lavender, chamomile, lemon balm, and valerian rootWILDBERRY VANILLA GUMMIES. These convenient and great-tasting gummies come in a delicious Wildberry Vanilla flavor you'll look forward to falling asleep whether you are at home or traveling across time-zonesNON-HABIT FORMING. PURE Zzzs Nightly Sleep gummies contain no artificial flavors, are drug free, gluten free, lactose free, and gelatin free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks PURE Zzzs Nightly Sleep Melatonin Sleep Aid gummies with Chamomile, Lavender, & Valerian Root, 1mg per gummy, 30ct!
How would you rate this product?
Eyma  V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Vicks PURE Zzzs Nightly Sleep Melatonin Sleep Aid gummies with Chamomile, Lavender, & Valerian Root, 1mg per gummy, 30ct uploaded by Eyma  V.
Me encanta este producto porque me ayuda a dormir 6 horas y al otro día me despierto sin sentirme con [email protected] de la friega yo lo recomiendo
alyssa M.
pacoima, CA
Vicks PURE Zzzs Nightly Sleep Melatonin Sleep Aid gummies with Chamomile, Lavender, & Valerian Root, 1mg per gummy, 30ct uploaded by alyssa M.
I personally dont like eating the gummies because it tastes a little weird for me and the texture is not pleasant. Ive gotten used to it though after just 2 days of use. I bought them for sleep and they work like a charm. I feel so drowsy after 30-40 minutes of eating and ive been able to sleep relatively well. I do get the craziest dreams while i sleep but thwyre not a big deal for me yet. If they turn out to be nightmares i will update but they're mostly just interesting, bordering on weird. Would recommend 8.5/10
Amanda W.
Seminole, FL
I love these! They are easy to chew and taste great. Sometimes I have a hard time sleeping and I use these for when I'm exhausted and need to get that full amount of sleep. Wake up the next day and don't feel groggy from these.

Looking for your answer?