Vicks® Puffs Plus Lotion

Your Nose Is Going Places; Treat It Well. If your nose could talk, it would tell you it wants this. Puffs Plus® with the Scent of Vicks® combines soothing lotion with the comforting scent of Vicks® to help provide a comforting aroma when you need it most.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks® Puffs Plus Lotion!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Vicks® Puffs Plus Lotion uploaded by Yessica N.
These menthol wipes are the best I always have at home, it has helped me a lot when my daughters get sick. Estas toallitas mentoladas son las mejores que siempre tengo en casa, me ha ayudado mucho cuando mis hijas se enferman.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite kinda I think everyone got the PSA because they are so hard to find now they are always sold out so when I find them now I stock up like three at a time! Just smelling in to them before blowing your nose helps so much! Only knocked off a star because once you open the pack the smell does die down a lil I wish it didn’t! Stay just as strong as when you open it freshhhh
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
All facial tissue should come with lotion! These are perfect when we have a cold, flu or runny noses. They are softer and thicker than most other brands. The tissues don’t irritate or turn our noses red and when one our noses are sore or raw these help soothe the irritated skin.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
These are a must for me when I’m sick it’s always on my list to pick up. I recommend this product
Anna D.
Astoria, NY
Vicks® Puffs Plus Lotion uploaded by Anna D.
Purchased at: CVS
These tissues are my favorite. They are so smooth and dont irritate my nose, plus the vicks scent helped with my congestion. Big fan of this product! #PuffsPlusLotionVicks
Joy Z.
Lees Summit, MO
The worst thing is having a cold and not being able to breathe. The second worst is a dry nose that hurts every time you blow it. This takes care of both. The Vicks clears your sinuses and the lotion comforts your skin.
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
These are our go to tissue in the winter and spring time when our noses need tissue the most. The scent of Vick’s is refreshing and helps to clear nasal passages after gently blowing nose. We normally buy the multi pack to achieve a better price to save money. The good thing is they are often on sale and coupons are commonly available.
Mykael S.
Joliet, IL
I love vicks! I mean really who doesn’t so when I have the sniffles or stuffy, nose I go to this and you sinuses are open!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
I should buy stock in these. I get so offended when the store is out of stock. I’ve went store hopping just to find these.
Stacy A.
Albuquerque, NM
The best tissue when sick! If you ca. Find them! They only.seem to come around during winter. Plus the cost is a little expensive

Looking for your answer?