Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetVicks
Vicks Portable Personal Steam Inhaler V1300

Vicks® Portable Personal Steam Inhaler V1300

Inhale the Vapors; Exhale Everything Else.
Never underestimate the power of your breath… with a little help. V1300 Vicks® Portable Personal Steam Inhaler delivers a blast of Vicks® vapors to help provide temporary relief for cough and congestion.

USES

• Helps provide temporary relief for cough and congestion
  • Lightweight and portable
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Unit comes with 5 Vicks VapoPads
  • Can be used with Vicks VapoPads or Vicks VapoSteam
  • 1 year limited warranty
  • Uses VSP19 Vicks Scent Pads; five sample scent pads are included

Is this good for blocked noses as me ad my partner are forever waking up with blocked noses and groggy throats?
Start your review of Vicks® Portable Personal Steam Inhaler V1300!
How would you rate this product?
Peyton W.
Nashville, TN
Love my personal steamer! This helps me open up my lungs and chest when I’m coughing/sick. Also as an actor/singer I like to use this to warm up and loosen my vocal cords before I perform. You just fill it with water and turn it on, it’s super easy!
Mehak K.
San Diego, CA
This really didn’t work at all. It was hard to use and hardly any steam came out to be meaningful.
Kaila K.
Denver, CO
This is nice and helps me catch my breath when my lungs are very dry. You put a Vick’s pad in it and it smells like their vapo-rub which clears out your sinuses pretty quick. I only think it should come with more discs. Buy an extra box because it only has one.
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
I have recently developed sinus issues and I bought this as a last ditch effort to sleep and breathe during the day. And let me tell you this thing worked wonders!! It seeemed to break up the mucus and make it kinda run out after use. Which for us with sinuses it’s better out then in and inflamed. The Vick’s pods were a great add on although they’re kinda strong so i mostly used it without it. And it still worked just fine. I did take another reviewers advice and put my nose toward the top of the inhaler to get a better feel of the steam.
Lanise D.
Tulsa, OK
Vicks® Portable Personal Steam Inhaler V1300 uploaded by Lanise D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok got the Vick’s steam inhaler because I usually her a head cold during the winter time and sinus on top of that and I got this product and oh my goodness I love how it works as soon as you place near your face and it reliefs congestion immediately and it works long after using it in it even comes with 5 vapopads. I recommend this product for anyone that has sinus cold or even for your children to use because you don’t have to worry about a mess being made you just set it up and use it.
katy L.
Palmer, MA
I like this at night next to my bedside table for stuffed sinuses.. i think it could have a better volume of steam, maybe i didn't fill it enough, i'm not sure. Obviously it's a little pricey, it's vicks; but i'm hoping it'll last a long time. Good for emergencies if you need an extra boost for sinuses.
Jenna G.
Fishers, IN
I don’t know how it works the way it does, but i will never not have the steamer on during a cold or flu. It’s pretty affordable i would say, i’ve tried alternatives but they just don’t steam as much into the air. If it broke i can guarantee i would buy it again.
Vidhya P.
Reno, NV
This is a handy and easy-to-use inhaler for a quick breathing treatment. I don't have any major breathing issues, so I can't speak to its effectiveness for serious conditions, but it has helped a great deal with the congestion I get associated with dry conditions and allergies. It's not hard to figure out how to use, and you can adjust the amount of steam you get. You can also add vapo-pads if you want, but it's not necessary.
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a must if you get sinus infections with any regularity. I use mine all the time
Mel G.
Everything Vick’s works great I would recommend 10/10 this is better than the off brands