Vicks® Pediatric Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY VICKS

Vicks Pediatric Cool Mist Humidifier for Small Rooms. This cool mist humidifier helps return essential moisture to dry air for temporary relief from cough and congestion. Helps you breathe better and sleep more comfortably. Help temporarily relieve dry nose, flaky skin, chapped lips and general dry air discomforts.

Jamie S.
Los Osos, CA
I bought this as a last resort for my girls. It was the only thing within my price range at the time of purchase. I was a little hesitant at first due to some of the reviews I had read. I figured if it got her through the night that would be good enough for me. It has not been a disappointment. It started working for her immediately. There hasn't been any residue left in the area where it sits. I unplug it everyday when we aren't in the room and there are no issues when plugging it back in. Very affordable. The only things I did not like about it were there is not an on/off switch and it is a bit noisy.
Leslie T.
This humidifier is horrible! We got it spur of the moment when our son was sick. It worked ok the first time we used it. Then after that initial use, we have been lucky if it emits any steam more than a minute. We get better results sitting in the bathroom with the shower going. I figured it would be a quality product since it's made by Vicks. Don't waste your money.
Jennifer K.
I purchased this product for my son's room, thinking with the Vicks name behind it, it would be a decent product. Sadly, it was a terrible purchase. It does not emit a "visible fine mist" as the product packaging states. In addition, the product itself is extremely bulky (making it difficult to clean) and loud. Within a few days, everything in the vicinity of the humidifier was covered in a white film, and the unit itself began to give off a stale odor. What a disappointment! Spend the money on a quality humidifier!
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
Very unsatisfied with this product! Low vapor output, and the same day I got it the little nozzle broke off. Doesnt have an on/off switch either. Disappointed.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Didn't do much for us. Too small of a unit for what we needed it for and it wasn't even that big of a room. Didn't even last all night.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
We received this humidifer from my daughter doctor as a prescription and I love it. It really works and does wonders.
Jeanette S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great. I use it when my kids are sick and stuffy. It clears them right away and they are able to breathe better and sleep. I purchased it from Walmart. I use it with mint oil. I recommend it,