Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetVicks
Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps

Vicks® NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™

Turn to NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™ to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough, so you can get the rest you need.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Sore throat
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever
• Runny nose & sneezing

INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients (in each LiquiCap™) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)

Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant)

Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg  (Antihistamine)

Inactive Ingredients

D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 LiquiCaps™ with water every 6 hours

Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor

Children under 4 years - Do not use

Is the positive effect of this medicine lessened if you take it over an extended period of time?
Something I recommend for the flu?
Do you really stay asleep while sick using this?
Start your review of Vicks® NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™!
Crystal T.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks NyQuil has always been a go to cold/flu medicine in my family for years. If you're feeling like crap and have a runny nose, sore throat, bad cough, fever, or body aches this will help for all of those, and it also helps you get a full nights sleep.
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Compre estas pastillas porque me enferme y me sentía bastante mal. Actualmente me siento mucho mejor, aunque todavía estoy un poco congestionada. Las compre en Walmart por $9 dólares. También compré las de día (dayquil). Pienso que para aliviar el resfriado común son bastante buenas (pero siempre es bueno consultar a su médico)
Stacyann M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use NyQuil since I was younger. It works all the time, it knocks you out and it knocks the cold out of you. Some of them have an ok taste but it works. I would recommend this to anybody.
Greta Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my go to meds for a cold and flu. They help me fall asleep more quickly and stay asleep without any coughing or fever or headache issues. The packaging is easy to manage. I would recommend this.
Angie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for when you have a cold, most definitely will help you sleep, I do sometimes wake up a big shaky in the morning after having taken them but nothing major.
katie J.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,121 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Nyquil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid Caps! Whenever I have a bad cold or the flu these Nyquil Cold & Flu caps work great. They help me fell better and fall asleep. Nyquil Liquid Caps are a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid Caps in the future.
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks® NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by paul N.
NyQuil is good for flu and a cold also good for allergies try this everyone needs it now this season there seems to be a lots of flus going around this product will help you to sleep better at night you will not be disappointed I'm satisfied with it it helps me get to sleep fast always used it daytime one when you don't want to sleep
Julia Z.
I USED THIS PRODUCT EVRYTIME IM SICK AND IT WORKS MIRACLES I LOVE IT SO MUCH LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Stacy B.
South Fork, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vicks® NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Stacy B.
When we are sick we have trouble sleeping. NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu helped with that!! The Equate brand works just as good for a lot less money too. But I do recommend it! We use it 1x a year if that so it doesn't cost us that much. If your sick a lot look for the cheaper brand.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It works. I think that’s the key point of any medication. Cold or flu-like symptoms-you will feel better after this medication. The bad news-none of this medication works as long as it advertises it does, and this medication is also a little pricey. I’d definitely make sure you take this with plans to get a full night of sleep, so you aren’t drowsy the next day.