BY VICKS

Aliya V.
Temple, PA
This is truly my savior when I'm sick I use it every time I feel a cold coming on , I get nasty headaches and sinus pressure & this relieves it fast !
Cassie P.
These work wonders for us especially my husband who has really bad allergies and sinus issues. He just takes it before bed and wakes up so much better.
Becky B.
Altaville, CA
This is always my go to when we are sick. I tend to get nasty sinus headaches when I'm sick, and this is the only thing I can take and get relief.
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Fast acting so you can get the sleep you need to recover. Does leave me a little groggy but I feel better with the rest I was finally able to get.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I swear by Vicks Dayquil and Nyquil as soon as I feel a cold coming on I use these products to stop the illness short for a much faster recovery!
Danielle M.
These things work wonders when I am sick! only way I get a good nights sleep when I can't breath!
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I love Nyquil it makes me feel 100x better when I am sick and really works. Just have to be careful not to take an OTC pain reliever with it
Christina H.
This truly is my savior when I'm sick. My main issue with cold/flu/allergies is my sinus, which builds up a lot of pressure and this helps relieve the discomfort.